Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
· When you go to the war camp the first time (when you see the innkeeper with Cliff), the event repeats itself until you go to sleep. You have to watch it again next day and return next day to be able to go into the renegades camp.
Is this by design? The only way this event proceeded was if I did nothing but
* watch the event, go all the way back to sleep in the forest, then do nothing but
* come all the way back to the camp to view an identical event, then do nothing but
* go all the way back to the forest to sleep (twice!), then do nothing but
* come all the way back to the camp to view an event that wasn't rewardingly different from the first two iterations.
Further, each time the event triggered the 'Quest Updated' with the same entry that was already present. Checking the quest log was among the things I did not do during the above sequence, it appears that has to be done without exceptions. This includes saving, closing, reloading, don't even stop to piss, that's how badly broken it is.

EDIT: Btw, I gave the 'food store' Loola's pie, long before I got fed the fuck up with checking back for progress on this, and now that that's long fucking gone, can anyone tell me if that served any purpose?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone know where I can find a working chapter 1 for android? I see the one here is only like 25mb, tried 1 like it and didn't load.

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
Tried getting into chapter 1 twice and recalled why I quit last time.

Failing RNG checks and being repeatedly forced into drawn out fights is killing all my motivation.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
At times I've been annoyed by 'Idiot Hero' character of Elana, but that point-n-click sequence in escaping hell was so hilarious, and couldn't have been done with any other type of protagonist. It was classic "I Love Lucy" comedy.

kenkaku23

Mar 3, 2019
Can anyone help? In chapter 3, I am constantly stuck in the team menu and there is no way I can exit it so I always have to restart the whole game, plus the hunter is gone because I can’t move on with the cat. Thank you very much for your help!

PS: I solved the problems. There were problems with my screen resolution! But if you would allow me to make a comment to the developers. I really like the game but they could include a resolution setting if they are already using unity!

Last edited:

argost

Nov 30, 2019
can someone tell why i cant give the rope/ strap on that i picked up to janine when i can clearly can give her the cock stick from lila

Feb 19, 2018
Can anyone help? In chapter 3, I am constantly stuck in the team menu and there is no way I can exit it so I always have to restart the whole game, plus the hunter is gone because I can’t move on with the cat. Thank you very much for your help!

PS: I solved the problems. There were problems with my screen resolution! But if you would allow me to make a comment to the developers. I really like the game but they could include a resolution setting if they are already using unity!
So how did you solve the screen resolution

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone know if Excess characters have a class? I have completed all the tasks in the Excess world, and I have Scylla as a teacher, but I can't find Excess world characters as students.

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
I have problem in chapter 3 utopia and stone island wont end , on utopia i get cut scene with sloth but no changes after it ends and on stone island Viana doesn't want to talk , im saying this cos when i ended candy island i got new teacher and all npcs moved to academy too , so im guessing its same for these two too

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes