Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Its not going to get an update most likely. It was just a project so Intro could learn Unity.
Introspurt already manifested interest in working on it again in the future, now the problem is to when that will happen, after the next update/chapter of CK, after the end of the Volcano arc of CK, after the compilation of the Volcano arc of CK on Unity or who know even after something else or as you say it can never happen too.
As a final note different than CK the planned scrip for Eld is already very "complete" and that's why Intro can say that the amount of content right now is around 10% of the "full" version, some people can say that leaving all that work behind would be very unfortunate but in the end it's only up to him to decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: CQPCon and zmbr

caracute524

Aug 21, 2021
omg so I played up to day 19 without saving except for autosave. got to the part where I had to capture the commander, got all the keys from multiple levels of the fortress, noticed I had 7 AP left so I went back to sleep. well turns out it says "you have failed" when I wake up on day 20. Autosave is on day 19 right when I get back to camp. how do I fix this? I so sad I put so much time in D:

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
omg so I played up to day 19 without saving except for autosave. got to the part where I had to capture the commander, got all the keys from multiple levels of the fortress, noticed I had 7 AP left so I went back to sleep. well turns out it says "you have failed" when I wake up on day 20. Autosave is on day 19 right when I get back to camp. how do I fix this? I so sad I put so much time in D:
I think there's no fixed time limits, so "you failed" problem relates to something else. Did you check "defense" screen where you put troops? Maybe the enemy was actually really close to winning in there, and you need to put more troops?

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes