VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elderforest [Ch. 2] [NSFA]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
The only problem I had with is that I couldn't keep doing renders: My PC isn't that capable and then, the prices of all GPUs sky rocket, so I haven't been able to update since the pandemic. No new GPU = No art, so I can't really continue under this conditions sadly
I can understand your situation. Same thing in my country to. Gpu prices are so high. It's sad to see such a good game won't be continued soon enough but, it's ok. I hope you will get your chance.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I can understand your situation. Same thing in my country to. Gpu prices are so high. It's sad to see such a good game won't be continued soon enough but, it's ok. I hope you will get your chance.
yeah prices were ludicrous here, over $5k USD - just to put this in perspective, my previous wage was $350 a month, lol

Reactions: Gamesstar

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The only problem I had with is that I couldn't keep doing renders: My PC isn't that capable and then, the prices of all GPUs sky rocket, so I haven't been able to update since the pandemic. No new GPU = No art, so I can't really continue under this conditions sadly
Cant you just ask a friend to render them for you? Or to borrow his gpu/pc when you work on it.

Plus you could tell your fans openly and maybe some will donate to help you continue the game,though i dont feel its a good option since many will feel uneasy to give money without any guarantees you will deliver but its worth trying.

Online rendering is another option.

There are always options if you are determined enough for look for em.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Cant you just ask a friend to render them for you? Or to borrow his gpu/pc when you work on it.

Plus you could tell your fans openly and maybe some will donate to help you continue the game,though i dont feel its a good option since many will feel uneasy to give money without any guarantees you will deliver but its worth trying.

Online rendering is not free. So just like not getting a GPU due to cost, it's the same issue.

Talk about determination though, if you're that determined to see more of the game, you could always pay him...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

I am pretty sure that, from all my friends, I am the one with the best GPU/computer lol

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Where are you from?
Kind of keen to find how why or how this game can be continued, considering you always thought this game was terrible.
At least going by your recent 1 star review bomb.
Unless that was just some form of punishment for it now being officially being abandoned. In that case, that's just sad.

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Kind of keen to find how why or how this game can be continued, considering you always thought this game was terrible.
At least going by your recent 1 star review bomb.
Unless that was just some form of punishment for it now being officially being abandoned. In that case, that's just sad.
Hey Orwell how about you shut up? Attacking someone for posting a 1 star review that is also justified is sad,get your dystopia somewhere else,here we believe in free speech.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes