VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elderforest [Ch. 2] [NSFA]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
header_elderforest_copy.png
Overview:
in Elderforest you will explore the protagonist's life, a masochistic prince who is arranged to marry a princess elf to take over the throne, but soon he finds an intricate web of lies and secrets that pushes him to investigate the many mysteries that lie in the castle.

You will soon learn magic, which you can use wisely (or not) to get what you want. Either to fulfill your masochistic desires or to challenge those who defy you.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-25
Release Date: 2021-09-29
Developer: NSFA
Censored: No
Version: Ch 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID -
COMPRESSED

Patches:

Extra: Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

04_-_Copy.png SC2.png SC3.png SC04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
so the character is a very young man, in a place of power, who gets to have sex with many women? damn, where have I seen this before?
also this is just poor set design (well not set design since this is a game but you get what I mean). why are the two significant characters left in the dark while the marble on the ground is actually lit up? they could have gone the simple route, just rotate the throne so the characters are facing the light source, or rotate everything and have the mc's head on shade while the fc is properly lit up, which would emphasizethe femdom part.
and why are they lit up like they're in a studio in this shot? it just makes the lighting look very flat.
the weird thing is they got it pretty much spot on in this shot. they've used the lighting to emphasize the character and their emotions while making the background, well, the background. honestly if I was the dev I'd just go through some of these renders and re-do them even if it will take a considerable amount of time, because some of these are pretty bad.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I did, you big meanie .. your bullying days are over, do you hear me !​

This reminds me of the unicorn tom cruise movie ... coupled with some maleficent retrofits ... interesting...

Come at me you bully!
I”ll show you !
There, we can talk now!
When were you planning on inviting me?
You said you missed our adventures toghether.
Were you beinng disingenuous?
You can”t handle the truth now, can ya !
So much for rekindling the future.​

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She beats you up, gamer .. like 2 times in a row .. how would you describe that?
Gotta love this without the incest patch. "She's only half-friend". :LOL:
Would you say that was your true frined or your bully?

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, so this isn't about being femdom as far as sex scenes concerned, and the guy enjoying it. This is about someone who's a doormat, and constantly gets humiliated by every female in his way, be that a sexual or non-sexual. Massive skip, however much I do like a good non-honeyselect or koikatsu fantasy game.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You nailed it ... dead center and through the heart ...
The inner monologue is shite, the actions of MC are shite, that NPC is violent and cruel 4 no reason,
yet MC hides all these actual offences to the crown to his queen for no reason whatsoever.

You cannot be the prized heir and a door mat, can you?
I hope my fiancee is the straight arrow to conquer all my foes.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
View attachment 1145522

also this is just poor set design (well not set design since this is a game but you get what I mean). why are the two significant characters left in the dark while the marble on the ground is actually lit up? they could have gone the simple route, just rotate the throne so the characters are facing the light source, or rotate everything and have the mc's head on shade while the fc is properly lit up, which would emphasizethe femdom part.
That way those that face the queen get blinded, while the queen gets to see properly

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Very confusing indeed.... the half-friend has the same father or the king to be more precise.... but she is from a a mistress or in other words a bastard or not legitimate..... but a normal subject??
Those words are usually replaced by others that make more sense

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes