VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elderforest [Ch. 2] [NSFA]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Lmao creator of this game is a straight up racist. "Gringos don't get opinions" lmao amazing customer service A+, never cancelled my membership as fast. Pity because I thought the setting was interesting (though the work ethic was clearly lacking, one lackluster update after 3 months.. yeesh)
Hope you reported them on Patreon

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
The thread hasn't been updated even after 2 months. Someone created a request thread about this. Drop a "+1" here if you want the thread to be updated. If there is enough interest, the website will update it

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I like this game, but 8k words and 70 renders is not a "chapter." The whole point of the chapter or episode type of update is that it takes a long time but delivers a lot of content. This took a long time and delivered the amount of content you would get going from v0.16 to v0.17. Problems and roadblocks happen, but I prefer games that take their time and put out quality content, instead of going "oh well, we took too long, let's just put something out."

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Elderforest [Ch. 2] + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Lmao creator of this game is a straight up racist. "Gringos don't get opinions" lmao amazing customer service A+, never cancelled my membership as fast. Pity because I thought the setting was interesting (though the work ethic was clearly lacking, one lackluster update after 3 months.. yeesh)
Yikes, whats the context?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
there is a scene where they slap mc balls, yeah
All on all, as some had said, a few characters have different approaches to their femdom; some are more violent, some more subtle, some more lovely

Ch1 is just to show a glimpse of each girl, while in the future you'll get more of a choice to stick to the one you like the most and get away from those you dont
I personally don't like femdom, but if it's something temporary and very light, I tolerate it (although I don't like swapping it for maledom either).

From what I've read, the femdom here seems anything but light. I guess even though I can reverse it, I won't be able to get to that point (unless I skip without seeing all the femdom scenes in the game).

On the other hand, I'm not going to say what you have to do, but I suppose it would be more interesting for you to focus your main efforts on femdom, since I take it for granted that this is the audience you have capted. I don't think it's a bad idea to do an alternate route, but I think it's better that you focuse the development on femdom and including the alternate route in a more limited way. I don't know if that is your intention, but I think it's what will best go to your game.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Since apparently we can recommend stuff here, so far the update time is very long. I think the dev should stick to focusing on the femdom routes and actually complete it before even thinking about any alternate routes (if that's even in the future plans). Though it's probably for the best to just continue with the femdom routes only since that's the main audience for this game right now. Just my advice.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes