VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elderforest [Ch. 2] [NSFA]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Since apparently we can recommend stuff here, so far the update time is very long. I think the dev should stick to focusing on the femdom routes and actually complete it before even thinking about any alternate routes (if that's even in the future plans). Though it's probably for the best to just continue with the femdom routes only since that's the main audience for this game right now. Just my advice.
Honestly, if I try the game it will be when the "change" happens and you can eliminate the femdom. But I think the best thing is that, if this happens, it's after some updates, when the game is already quite advanced (posibly including that new route at some point in the beginning, if at all to try to gain some audience from the other side), since the main audience is another.

Of course, for my tastes it's better that they do it as soon as possible, but I'm not sure if it is a good move for the game since the audience it has achieved isn't exactly averse to femdom. But maybe I'm wrong.

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
FEMDOM should be avoidable so that it is not forced. so that there would always be an option to skip it. This game doesn’t interest if that shit is forced in the future. This game is so early that it can still be painlessly fixed. If you don't want to fix that shit to avoidable, I'll delete the game.
Why Femdom should be avoidable in a FEMDOM GAME? Seriosly WTF? If you dont like it exist thounsad of other games that doesnt contain femdom.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Why Femdom should be avoidable in a FEMDOM GAME? Seriosly WTF? If you dont like it exist thounsad of other games that doesnt contain femdom.
From what the Dev has said, the intention is to make an alternate route to femdom in the next few updates (although without being able to avoid femdom at first). This doesn't change that it's a game that, I suppose, will be mainly focused on femdom, so surely for those of us who don't like this fetish it will be more practical to find, at least in principle, another game more conducive to our tastes.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I just meant that that femdom doesn't need to be removed, but just add a button that doesn't need to be viewed. That's enough. It doesn’t hurt here even if the shit happens in the background, as it does in NTR. Then the game would be for everyone.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We already play longer and more fleshed out games where MC is not the guy they shit on,
so if this game wants to attract that crowd, there has to be some agency to the player,
being a slave in the stupid machinations of others might not be that alluring to many.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
The protagonist is literally said to be masochistic in the game's description. If you can't handle a bit of femdom, this is probably not the game for you. Sure, there may be an alternate route in the future but plot-wise that will be due to character development if the player wants to go that route. If you can't even view the initial femdom, this game is not for you. It's a renpy game so skipping should be really easy anyway. Either way, right now the focus is on femdom, so you shouldn't be playing this at the moment either way if you can't handle femdom. Wait till the game develops to a decent size at least.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The protagonist is literally said to be masochistic in the game's description. If you can't handle a bit of femdom, this is probably not the game for you. Sure, there may be an alternate route in the future but plot-wise that will be due to character development if the player wants to go that route. If you can't even view the initial femdom, this game is not for you. It's a renpy game so skipping should be really easy anyway. Either way, right now the focus is on femdom, so you shouldn't be playing this at the moment either way if you can't handle femdom. Wait till the game develops to a decent size at least.
I might try it once that alternate path is developed (and possibly when it's somewhat advanced). Actually I will try it more to see what that path is like than for anything else.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2 + IC Patch + Jeevant's Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: hamiui

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2 + IC Patch + Jeevant's Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can I disable the incest?

hamiui

Nov 11, 2019
Dev discord about updates:
what is stopping me is the GPU :/
writing would be fast, and coding
but I cant render
I need a new GPU for the art and with today prices, i cant afford
im sorry tbh :/
(its taking me like 2 or 3 hours per render, and with over 100 renders per update, well, you get the idea)
in the meantime tho, I have stopped the patreon for these past few months tho

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Dev discord about updates:
what is stopping me is the GPU :/
writing would be fast, and coding
but I cant render
I need a new GPU for the art and with today prices, i cant afford
im sorry tbh :/
(its taking me like 2 or 3 hours per render, and with over 100 renders per update, well, you get the idea)
in the meantime tho, I have stopped the patreon for these past few months tho
This is indeed correct, I am struggling a lot with my hardware as of late, and with the current prices, it doesn't seems that I'll be able to update soon, but once I do, I'll get back to this project.

For now, though, I am working on a 2D stuff (totally unrelated to this, male dom with mind control), but at least that's something that can be done considering the current state of my PC

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
This is indeed correct, I am struggling a lot with my hardware as of late, and with the current prices, it doesn't seems that I'll be able to update soon, but once I do, I'll get back to this project.

For now, though, I am working on a 2D stuff (totally unrelated to this, male dom with mind control), but at least that's something that can be done considering the current state of my PC
Have you abandoned this game? It had alot of potential.

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Have you abandoned this game? It had alot of potential.
The only problem I had with is that I couldn't keep doing renders: My PC isn't that capable and then, the prices of all GPUs sky rocket, so I haven't been able to update since the pandemic. No new GPU = No art, so I can't really continue under this conditions sadly

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes