VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elderforest [Ch. 2] [NSFA]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
If you increase the light (Luminance) in Daz and also increase your shutter speed by the same factor your scene will look the same but with less grain. It works for me.

Example
Lets say your light source is a candle
Luminance = 1500
Shuttler = 128

Try 5 times
Luminance = 1500 to 3000 to 6000 to 12000 to 24000 to 48000
Shutter = 128 to 256 to 512 to 1024 to 2048 to 4096
I'll try it!

Aug 22, 2020
I found a bug: when I choose to tell queen that I like Evelyn, I get an exception ("trye is not defined"). I suspect it was meant to be "true". Either way, I'm adding a traceback so you can see for yourself. Also log if you maybe need that.
[UPDATE] I changed it to True (in the file and line specified in the traceback.txt) and this works now. If anybody else has this problem, its how you can fix it. You will need some kind of program that can edit rpy files. I used notepad++

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I found a bug: when I choose to tell queen that I like Evelyn, I get an exception ("trye is not defined"). I suspect it was meant to be "true". Either way, I'm adding a traceback so you can see for yourself. Also log if you maybe need that.
[UPDATE] I changed it to True (in the file and line specified in the traceback.txt) and this works now. If anybody else has this problem, its how you can fix it. You will need some kind of program that can edit rpy files. I used notepad++
ty for the report!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
good stuff for a 0.1 release. the only flaws and bugs i've encountered got mentioned already (it's easy to fix the evelyn option yourself by changing trye to true). funny btw that the "someone else" option increases relations with the queen (sure mommy, i love you).
no idea what's wrong with the people complaining about femdom content in a game that is tagged as femdom. if that's not your thing just move on. it's also nice to have options in regards to what type of femdom the player can expect (like with evelyn's slave and pet options).
best of luck and keep up the good work!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
good stuff for a 0.1 release. the only flaws and bugs i've encountered got mentioned already (it's easy to fix the evelyn option yourself by changing trye to true). funny btw that the "someone else" option increases relations with the queen (sure mommy, i love you).
no idea what's wrong with the people complaining about femdom content in a game that is tagged as femdom. if that's not your thing just move on. it's also nice to have options in regards to what type of femdom the player can expect (like with evelyn's slave and pet options).
best of luck and keep up the good work!
I'm glad you are liking it, we are working towards improving the game and its gameplay
For the next update want to add a journal so you can track progress and characters

Also, for chapter 3 the game will turn more interactive, but CH2 will still be a straightforward VN
This is still WIP

1622330352494.png 1622330392095.png

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if Evelyn became independent from Bergan; (so that Bergan does not control Evelyn).
Better yet, if Evelyn takes full control over Bergan!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes