VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elderforest [Ch. 2] [NSFA]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
well i wish the dev luck and the art is good the sister is hot and all, i will wait your next game ( i really liked the disruption mechanic *sigh*)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the description from patreon should be on overview here

"Now, in Elderforest you will explore the protagonist's life, a masochistic prince who is arranged to marry a princess elf to take over the throne, but soon he finds an intricate web of lies and secrets that pushes him to investigate the many mysteries that lie in the castle.

You will soon learn magic, which you can use wisely (or not) to get what you want. Either to fulfill your masochistic desires or to challenge those who defy you."

i feel like this could save alot of the need to clarify what the game is about cause then ppl who dont like femdom would just ignore it.

all in all thats all i really have to say about it. i havent plyed it and as much as i love fantasy settings. i just cant play a weak MC let alone a masochistic one. but yeah i'd fix the overview.

still though good luck to you dev

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
I really enjoyed playing this first chapter and the different variants of femdom with the each girl especially Maleka and Evelyn. I like how the two choices with Evelyn gave two different femdom scenes as well. Looking forward to seeing how this develops and "fulfilling my masochistic desires." Foot domination/worship is my favorite kink so I'm hoping to see more of that.

Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Yeah, so this isn't about being femdom as far as sex scenes concerned, and the guy enjoying it. This is about someone who's a doormat, and constantly gets humiliated by every female in his way, be that a sexual or non-sexual. Massive skip, however much I do like a good non-honeyselect or koikatsu fantasy game.
yikes im out

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is there/will be ballbusting scenes?
there is a scene where they slap mc balls, yeah
All on all, as some had said, a few characters have different approaches to their femdom; some are more violent, some more subtle, some more lovely

Ch1 is just to show a glimpse of each girl, while in the future you'll get more of a choice to stick to the one you like the most and get away from those you dont

Dec 27, 2020
the description from patreon should be on overview here

"Now, in Elderforest you will explore the protagonist's life, a masochistic prince who is arranged to marry a princess elf to take over the throne, but soon he finds an intricate web of lies and secrets that pushes him to investigate the many mysteries that lie in the castle.

You will soon learn magic, which you can use wisely (or not) to get what you want. Either to fulfill your masochistic desires or to challenge those who defy you."

i feel like this could save alot of the need to clarify what the game is about cause then ppl who dont like femdom would just ignore it.

all in all thats all i really have to say about it. i havent plyed it and as much as i love fantasy settings. i just cant play a weak MC let alone a masochistic one. but yeah i'd fix the overview.

still though good luck to you dev
Oh, I see was posted after I wrote my text and played it. How unfortunate.

A good meant advice: "Don't write Maledom stuff when you are a sub or Femdom." Have never seen that that has worked. Really as I wrote already the femdom people are here, and they celebrate. And again good for all of them. Erverybody should have fun with thair kinks.
I as a Maledom don't want to play a game with "some Maledom", and have to endure something I am not into. Switchers are very rare.

Good for your Patreon post. That makes things clearer from the start even when it is too late for me.
Anyway good luck with your game.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Not much into femdom I admit (I came for the incest patch), but the underlying plot here has my attention. As it is so early in the game, I don't have any idea of just what the routes actually are, but the choices I've made thus far have been to try to take the sister route, rather than the fiancé or Evelyn routes. At least the sister has a right to be pissed at the MC. She's trained all her life for the throne and at this point is probably the better person to take it. It also looks like this presumptive route might be a twofer with sharing the maid and that's just fine with me.

We've already heard from the crowd who can't bring themselves to play a strong femdom theme. Frankly, femdom doesn't automatically offend me, particularly when it's done as a bedroom roleplay, but I'd rather see a path which ends up with at least mutual respect and affection, and perhaps a smidgen of male dominance every now and then. Give me a path in that direction and I'll happily put up with a little mistreatment for plot reasons.

Of course this is all up to the developers. I think there is going to be a bigger audience if you give a path that isn't totally MC submissive, but they may want to cater to the heavy femdom crowd. It's still early days. It might help if we saw some of the planned tags added in a developer's note to let us know where this is going (ie. Romance). At this point you should also add the lesbian and oral tags since we've seen both in chapter one. It's a good start and I'm eager for chapter two.

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
is it just POV or it's just the beginning ? because right now I only saw the back of the MC :(

Edit : my bad , we see the MC in the scenes , but I still have the feeling that he don't show his face a lot , let's see how it evolve , I just hope it will not become too POV style , I like to see the MC especially in a femdom context

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Dom is not bully, bully is not bdsm, bully is offputting and calls for quick and hard termination!
It might not be your personal individual preference, but bullying is in fact part of BDSM. You can't make that sort of definitive statement like it's the absolute truth. It couldn't be farther from it. Have you ever played Karlsson's Gambit or literally ANY other hardcore femdom game on this website? Bullying is a part - a HUGE part - of BDSM and stating otherwise shows ignorance and personal bias against those particular themes, if not a bit of kinkshaming as well.

Oct 25, 2017
People you need to decide lol
Some people say the MC enjoys himself too much, some that he is getting bullied and hates it

It was written as if the MC likes it because the MC is a masochist. If this is not clear I think maybe we need to do some adjustments in the tone
Forget the kinkshaming. There are always people who'll try to bend the will of each and every dev to their own preferences. It's kind of ridiculous. Don't listen to ANYONE, just make the game you want to make. If you start listening to people you'll get dull, median results because it's inevitable that the most popular kinks will get the most popular votes. Please just do the work you want to because that's the best way to get a good game that will be remembered once it's finished, regardless of the kinds of fetishes.

TLDR: ignore the grifters. Do your own work. You need to make it feel right to YOU and you only.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Forget the kinkshaming. There are always people who'll try to bend the will of each and every dev to their own preferences. It's kind of ridiculous. Don't listen to ANYONE, just make the game you want to make. If you start listening to people you'll get dull, median results because it's inevitable that the most popular kinks will get the most popular votes. Please just do the work you want to because that's the best way to get a good game that will be remembered once it's finished, regardless of the kinds of fetishes.

TLDR: ignore the grifters. Do your own work. You need to make it feel right to YOU and you only.
Agree, in any case I am not the writer and he has not check this forum :p I will probably omit most of the not technical feedback

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes