VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elderforest [Ch. 2] [NSFA]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That was slightly weird experience for me. So, I like the setting, I like femdom content, I like the issue of racial tensions between humans and elves, but I found pacing a little bit too fast and story a little bit all over the place. Part of the problem imo is that there should be more renders during various scenes to make them look bigger and to show specific moments in greater detail instead of just talking about them via rather dry and not very arousing inner monologue in MC's mind. Femdom scenes lack intensity imo, half-friend looks like she kicks/punches with considerable strenght, but because of framing, small amount of renders, big jumps between various moments within a specific scene (which takes away the tension btw) I never felt anything. As far as the LIs are concerned they not really my type, I like half-friend's body and fiancee's face, but I hope there'll be some more choices in the future.

Overall it's not a bad starts, the quality is there, some interesting ideas and content too, but there's room for development and grow. I wish the devs luck and I'll definitely come back for the next chapter.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wait a whole minute there gamer .. what tensions?
The bully bullying babes into her bed?
The bully bullying royalty into submission?
The bully bullying friends just cause?
That was slightly weird experience for me. So, I like the setting, I like femdom content, I like the issue of racial tensions between humans and elves, but I found pacing a little bit too fast and story a little bit all over the place. Part of the problem imo is that there should be more renders during various scenes to make them look bigger and to show specific moments in greater detail instead of just talking about them via rather dry and not very arousing inner monologue in MC's mind. Femdom scenes lack intensity imo, half-friend looks like she kicks/punches with considerable strenght, but because of framing, small amount of renders, big jumps between various moments within a specific scene (which takes away the tension btw) I never felt anything. As far as the LIs are concerned they not really my type, I like half-friend's body and fiancee's face, but I hope there'll be some more choices in the future.

Overall it's not a bad starts, the quality is there, some interesting ideas and content too, but there's room for development and grow. I wish the devs luck and I'll definitely come back for the next chapter.
Dom is not bully, bully is not bdsm, bully is offputting and calls for quick and hard termination!

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
honestly if I was the dev I'd just go through some of these renders and re-do them even if it took quite a lot of them, because some of these are pretty bad.
I'm not saying you're entirely wrong, but this is such a bizarre criticism considering the context. Is bad lighting not the hallmark of whatever modelling software this is? It's the main reason for why I usually avoid games which uses it. These images, on the other hand, look really good, except for the one that looks "studio-lit".

Dom is not bully, bully is not bdsm, bully is offputting and calls for quick and swift termination!
It is absolutely bullying. But a good kind of bullying.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Genre section missing "Bit Tits" label. Might be worth a look, though only if the Femdom isn't:
A) Overwrought
B) Emasculating

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the one gurls pick on .. you figure where your pain treshold ends ... have your safe word in hand!
Genre section missing "Bit Tits" label. Might be worth a look, though only if the Femdom isn't:
A) Overwrought
B) Emasculating

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
this is such a bizarre criticism considering the context
I feel like this is still worth commenting on because this quite literally is a renpy visual novel. lighting is important as it is in every other game.

Is bad lighting not the hallmark of whatever modelling software this is?
I'm not talking about the lighting quality of the renderer (Things like how shadows are calculated, quality of emissives, so on. you can't really adjust these without switching into another renderer) I'm talking about where you place the sources of light and where the models are relative to them which can 100% be adjusted unless you're slapping a bunch of free models on and calling it a day. I know games like this can look pretty fuckin great, I've seen many of them, they have no excuse to at least look at something beforehand and think ''Hmm, this looks pretty bad, maybe I should re-do it.''

Reactions: DarkerThenBlack

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Femdom is not bad if you can turn it around later ... but if it focuses on that, it may not be for me, I will still give it a chance, good luck to the dev. (y)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It's good to know that, you also have to consider that femdom and humiliation are not the same, I'll have to wait to see how it develops.
Indeed but i am not the writer, but I will still talk with him about it
The overall idea is each character to have its own path, but what it is in the game gith now is only femdom and humilation so we can't add tags of content that's going to be in chapter 2, 3, etc. (i.e. mind control, romance, etc.)

Reactions: loikl and Sang-hwa

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Good content for a first update. I love all the femdom scenes in the game so far :love:. The game has a good story and good characters. I hope there will be some femdom footjob scenes with Melaka and Evelyn in next update :love:.
If you can use some more renders for the scenes it will be good. Thanks for the game I enjoyed it :).

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
Dec 27, 2020
since the mc will learn mind magic, its going to go through that way too

I really don't see how this could work.
The Audience is set.
Look at the three pages in the thread. This game is seen as a Femdom game. And everything else would not go well with the folks who like that. And the folks who don't like will most likely not come anymore.
No, I doubt it goes in any other direction when the dev wants some Patreons.

The setting makes no sense for me either.
If I am the hire of the throne (a prince) I have command and not treated like... ...like this. It makes no sense for me.
A hire should be treated with respect.

Don't get me wrong another femdom game. Good for you guys. Why not?

Nowadays, every game has the Femdom tag this means nothing.
But this is a Femdom centered game.
I wished it would be clearer in the disclaimer in the OP.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is phisically hurt and abused .. this is no femdom ... this is bully pure and simple ... Mc is hurt by it.
MC is not enjoying, not getting closer or attracted to the aggressor.
So femdom is actually hell for MC.
You have to understand, Mc who is abused has nothing to live for/look forward to.
As a gamer, where is my agency?
I really don't see how this could work.
The Audience is set.
Look at the three pages in the thread. This game is seen as a Femdom game. And everything else would not go well with the folks who like that. And the folks who don't like will most likely not come anymore.
No, I doubt it goes in any other direction when the dev wants some Patreons.

The setting makes no sense for me either.
If I am the hire of the throne (a prince) I have command and not treated like... ...like this. It makes no sense for me.
A hire should be treated with respect.

Don't get me wrong another femdom game. Good for you guys. Why not?

Nowadays, every game has the Femdom tag this means nothing.
But this is a Femdom centered game.
I wished it would be clearer in the disclaimer in the OP.
Any type of char development for Mc is enhancing .. what do you wanna play here, a vegetable mind numb nut?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes