VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elderforest [Ch. 2] [NSFA]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
People you need to decide lol
Some people say the MC enjoys himself too much, some that he is getting bullied and hates it

It was written as if the MC likes it because the MC is a masochist. If this is not clear I think maybe we need to do some adjustments in the tone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok .. gotta admit I had my fun with the two different perspectives in the same post there ...

This is true but unfortunately not seen this way by many others but believe my I hole heatedly with you on this. By the way the same applies for maledom as well.

Canto sometimes I don't understand you. But you are a riddler and from time to time funny. And the other times you are the other kind of funny.

What do I wanna play? Hmm... Not this. I don't blame the game. I blame mainly myself and a little bit the Disclaimer.;)
People you need to decide lol
Some people say the MC enjoys himself too much, some that he is getting bullied and hates it

It was written as if the MC likes it because the MC is a masochist. If this is not clear I think maybe we need to do some adjustments in the tone
But the thought process does not match ... he says his relationship with the bully changed, but it did not,
the bully has been hurting Mc since forever, supposedly play fighting, but she has been choking and
punching him 4 no reason ... and he is not indifferent or thinking of it shall pass, he just does not understand.

MC is hurt and does not have any motivation for taking it .. there is nothing he says or does that
would mean he still enjoys the babes who hurt him. So the inner monologue is of a suicidal depressed numb nut.

Is that what masochists are supposed to be like?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
What kind girls are Evelyn and Melaka ?
Maleka has a deep relationship with the MC - she is hurt because she expected to be queen, been preparing her whole life for it. Then, suddenly things changed and she feels at odds with the mc, but as they said a few times, they used to play and had a lot of fun together as young.

Evelyn its a mistery, is what I will say :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Aka is the bully.. she punches and chokes MC ...
View attachment 1145544

I did, you big meanie .. your bullying days are over, do you hear me !​

This reminds me of the unicorn tom cruise movie ... coupled with some maleficent retrofits ... interesting...

View attachment 1145546

Come at me you bully!
I”ll show you !

View attachment 1145547

There, we can talk now!
When were you planning on inviting me?
You said you missed our adventures toghether.
Were you beinng disingenuous?

View attachment 1145549

You can”t handle the truth now, can ya !
So much for rekindling the future.​
What kind girls are Evelyn and Melaka ?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Maleka has a deep relationship with the MC - she is hurt because she expected to be queen, been preparing her whole life for it. Then, suddenly things changed and she feels at odds with the mc, but as they said a few times, they used to play and had a lot of fun together as young.

Evelyn its a mistery, is what I will say :p
These two are my favorites :LOL:. Are you planning any footdom/footjob scenes with these girls for the next update ?

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
These two are my favorites :LOL:. Are you planning any footdom/footjob scenes with these girls for the next update ?
TBH I mostly talk with the writer about the plot, not the specific scenes :p
I guess its possible, there is already 1 scene so i dont think this is outside of the range

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
MC is phisically hurt and abused .. this is no femdom ... this is bully pure and simple ... Mc is hurt by it.
Femdom is part of BDSM. The 'M' stands for masochism. Masochism means the person wants to be abused. Different masochists want to be abused in differerent ways. I haven't got the faintest idea of why you think femdom and abuse are incompatible :unsure:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The femdom content in the game is nice. The story is not bad either. The game crashes on 'I like evelyn' option btw
I tried it and couldn't reproduce it, can you share the error log?
EDIT: nvm got it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah, so this isn't about being femdom as far as sex scenes concerned, and the guy enjoying it. This is about someone who's a doormat, and constantly gets humiliated by every female in his way, be that a sexual or non-sexual. Massive skip, however much I do like a good non-honeyselect or koikatsu fantasy game.
Thanks for the save man the MC sounds pathetic. I won't touch this with a 20ft barge pole.

hamiui

Nov 11, 2019
I loved the game, especially how you put the femdom into the plot. Though maybe it's a little bit unrealistic that melaka is allowed to treat mc that way in public. Else it's great, keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I loved the game, especially how you put the femdom into the plot. Though maybe it's a little bit unrealistic that melaka is allowed to treat mc that way in public. Else it's great, keep it up!
Thanks! We trying our best! Glad that you liked it!

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Kinda hope the MC's friend from Spiteheart or whatever takes a shot at his sister during the hunt so he at least has one redeeming moment before he dies in taking the arrow himself, then it can be a female protagonist game with a queen that has no relation to the heir.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks for the save man the MC sounds pathetic. I won't touch this with a 20ft barge pole.
i was too late and just played it them i skipped since the Maleka Scene to the end to see if the mc would do something but nah, them i come back to Maleka Scene and noticed the mc was a human, and started to think i think this game will be like this and this is not just his actual situation them i opened the game page again and discovered the tags,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Kinda hope the MC's friend from Spiteheart or whatever takes a shot at his sister during the hunt so he at least has one redeeming moment before he dies in taking the arrow himself, then it can be a female protagonist game with a queen that has no relation to the heir.
i don't get it why mc is the heir being Maleka (the real mc) would not change anything about the way the game playout, it would corroborate with him being so weak and pathetic

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes