VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elderforest [Ch. 2] [NSFA]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
10/10 game. Love the plot and characters and their personalities. Keep it up.

I prefer this style over POV.

Is there any ETA for the next chapter?
between 2-3 months, but support will really help us to speed things up and add a few things we couldn't due to budget (a diary to keep track of all the variables and info about the characters)
It will also help me get a new graphic card because my pc is struggling with a few renders (specially the ones in big rooms like the throne room)

We are going to do monthly polls to do a few short scenes for patrons of any level. This is this month poll!

1618828074313.png

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Elderforest [Ch. 1]
Download:

All my ports now have second save slot i.e your saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Not much content yet, but it's an interesting setup and I liked the characters. Some of the renders are a little on the grainy side, but most looked pretty good. My only complaint is with the magic system... stuff. If you're going to have stats you really should put a way to check them into the game and do a better job explaining what exactly they do. I found the whole +1 Materials, -1 Something +1 "This other thing" kind of off-putting and overwhelming. Also not sure how I feel about the whole concept of potentially having to decline sex scenes to build up some magical power to do some unspecified thing in the future.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Not much content yet, but it's an interesting setup and I liked the characters. Some of the renders are a little on the grainy side, but most looked pretty good. My only complaint is with the magic system... stuff. If you're going to have stats you really should put a way to check them into the game and do a better job explaining what exactly they do. I found the whole +1 Materials, -1 Something +1 "This other thing" kind of off-putting and overwhelming. Also not sure how I feel about the whole concept of potentially having to decline sex scenes to build up some magical power to do some unspecified thing in the future.
We're looking into adding a journal, is just we didn't had the money to commission it.
About the system, we're going to make sure its not punishing (or not much) content wise, so people will still have access to most sex scenes

Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch1 APK
Android games updated daily -

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Can I get a tease from the next update :giggle:........
We are working on a small prologue, adjusting some dialogues to make them more spicy / less boring
Also from now on we're going to focus more in a single character per chapter (first one was an introduction, so it was like a few scenes per each). We start with Maleka, but others will appear too

This is also not too obvious in Ch. 1 but the game will have two routes; the fully femdom one, when you let the others take the big choices, and the one where you prove them your worth to win their respect, which is more of a romantic approach

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
We are working on a small prologue, adjusting some dialogues to make them more spicy / less boring
Also from now on we're going to focus more in a single character per chapter (first one was an introduction, so it was like a few scenes per each). We start with Maleka, but others will appear too

This is also not too obvious in Ch. 1 but the game will have two routes; the fully femdom one, when you let the others take the big choices, and the one where you prove them your worth to win their respect, which is more of a romantic approach
Nice.....looking forward for the next update ;).

May 8, 2021
If you increase the light (Luminance) in Daz and also increase your shutter speed by the same factor your scene will look the same but with less grain. It works for me.

Example
Lets say your light source is a candle
Luminance = 1500
Shuttler = 128

Try 5 times
Luminance = 1500 to 3000 to 6000 to 12000 to 24000 to 48000
Shutter = 128 to 256 to 512 to 1024 to 2048 to 4096

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes