akeno11100

Aug 5, 2021
is there a way to make game window bigger without going fullscreen which fucks up other windows I have opened? This game runs in a postcard-sized window.
There's something called Lossless Scaling on Steam. It was $5 when I bought it but it works great (Scaling type: Anime4k).
There's a free alternative too but I forgot its name and it didn't work great for me that's why I went for the paid one.

Edit: The reason why I don't use resizers is because they become pixelated and the one above essentially "magnifies" the window instead of increasing the resolution.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
probably unrelated but are there any compilation thread for kagura releases in F95?

thanks for the share though

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
Whether you get defeated or defeat the boss, leaving the Dungeon sets your level back to 1, but you get to keep everything you've found along the way.

Power up with new equipment, extract skills as gems to equip.... for a leg up on subsequent delves!
Woah wait a sec there, so its like "Grace of the Labyrinth Town" ??
Dang, 2nd time I stumble upon this kind of game mechanic.

Although in Grace, I really like the corruption and her personality.

From what I can see, this game should be fun along with artstyle that complement it.
Also, for those who dislike and struggle with small window/small resolution, just skip this and support the translation of their latest game. It's using RPGM MV. (Lambda Neros R ~The Enchanted Skysword~) *it's a remaster btw*

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
According to these coomers comments, this game is trash but the corruption arts looks pretty nice to me. Gonna give it a go with FULL SAVE!!!!
The average F95 user has a hate hardon for two things 1) NTR 2) RPGMaker games

I would say this game is better than average. Girl is hot and there are a decent number of scenes, so I am satisfied lol

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Where do i get aesthetic points?
Just keep advertising about the bath house with the Heart npcs, and you'll get the points. And then once you unlock the massage parlor fully you'll be swimming in aesthetic points.

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
Just keep advertising about the bath house with the Heart npcs, and you'll get the points. And then once you unlock the massage parlor fully you'll be swimming in aesthetic points.
Where is the bath house? Is it in the slum?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Where is the bath house? Is it in the slum?
North of the entrance to the slum above the museum. Small ish house in the dead end street. The name of the place is a one in all brothel/bathhouse/maid cafe thing.

I wish the game had a map for all the locations for the town. took longer to remember all the places then I would care to admit.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
North of the entrance to the slum above the museum. Small ish house in the dead end street. The name of the place is a one in all brothel/bathhouse/maid cafe thing.

I wish the game had a map for all the locations for the town. took longer to remember all the places then I would care to admit.
Screenshot (12748).png
Do you mean this house?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
btw I cleared the first layer of the dungons where do I find this head hunter to go to the next one? also is there an H-status page?

Last edited:

watch_pets

Jun 4, 2019
There's something called Lossless Scaling on Steam. It was $5 when I bought it but it works great (Scaling type: Anime4k).
There's a free alternative too but I forgot its name and it didn't work great for me that's why I went for the paid one.
Are you talking about Magpie? It works great for me and it's free:

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes