3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is it even possible to fuck the politician? The max sex vibe is 6. After the blowjob, sex vibe reduces by 2. The required sex vibe for fucking the politician is 5. How is it even possible?
When the sex vibe is low click on the energy drink.
energy.png

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Anu's what is the maximum relationship with Drake for the cheating scene on Day 29? In the first walkthrough, I had 1000+ so clearly I didn't get the cheating scene.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Anu's what is the maximum relationship with Drake for the cheating scene on Day 29? In the first walkthrough, I had 1000+ so clearly I didn't get the cheating scene.
To do this, you must do everything for him: walk around the intern, go to the clients place of business, etc. During these times, you will get small hints to Drake’s unfaithfulness. If done correctly, on the 29th day, a small prompt will come up saying that Drake is staying at his office. This is where you can catch him or ignore it for the two hardest endings in the game.

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
To do this, you must do everything for him: walk around the intern, go to the clients place of business, etc. During these times, you will get small hints to Drake’s unfaithfulness. If done correctly, on the 29th day, a small prompt will come up saying that Drake is staying at his office. This is where you can catch him or ignore it for the two hardest endings in the game.
I see, you just quoted the walkthrough given by Daman :LOL:

However, I did all those things still couldn't get the cheating prompt. Is it probabilistic? Daman mentioned in the comment section not to raise Drake's relationship too high. Hence my question for the highest relationship stat for getting the cheating ending.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I see, you just quoted the walkthrough given by Daman :LOL:

However, I did all those things still couldn't get the cheating prompt. Is it probabilistic? Daman mentioned in the comment section not to raise Drake's relationship too high. Hence my question for the highest relationship stat for getting the cheating ending.
Yes, I don't remember very well but this ending is very hard to obtain. Basically be a good wife do everything for him but at the same time be absent from his life, not sex, not affection... That way your affection for him will not go up and he will feel lonely, I think this is the logic.

Good luck!

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Yes, I don't remember very well but this ending is very hard to obtain. Basically be a good wife do everything for him but at the same time be absent from his life, not sex, not affection... That way your affection for him will not go up and he will feel lonely, I think this is the logic.

Good luck!
Thanks man, will give it a try. Fingers crossed. Not sexually satisfying Drake has to be the trigger. In my first walkthrough, Eleanor even gave him a blowjob in the Ferrari, so there's no way he would cheat on her :ROFLMAO:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I know that this thread is kinda abandoned but after reading this forum i saw there were many requests about Eleanor 2 gallery and i decided to extract some of the best images in Eleanor 2 using Sothink SFW Decompiler so here you have guys hope you like it.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I know that this thread is kinda abandoned but after reading this forum i saw there were many requests about Eleanor 2 gallery and i decided to extract some of the best images in Eleanor 2 using Sothink SFW Decompiler so here you have guys hope you like it.
Mega
Well ty! I personally never got this game to run :/

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes