3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
I know that this thread is kinda abandoned but after reading this forum i saw there were many requests about Eleanor 2 gallery and i decided to extract some of the best images in Eleanor 2 using Sothink SFW Decompiler so here you have guys hope you like it.
Mega
Sounds like a great idea, but file is gone. :(

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to cheat sex vibe?... oh prolly P button
also cheated cash but cannot buy anything... maybe i got it all at once (but havneot seen 'buy eveyrthing' cheat)

have anyone played ele 1 ? i used chaeat version but stuck at clubowner(some black dude) bj.... neverending...

Last edited:

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
tjis game is a flash... and swf reader can't read it...

I only got errors when clinking on the .bat... it says flash reader is needed... and no way this soft should be installed.

DanyGGG2

Oct 15, 2022
my game won't load, it says unable to find flashplayer_14_sa, any suggestions :(?

I am using flashplayer32
I think I downloaded it from adobe website

then you open flash player 32 and you drag ele2.swf in there

I cant find the link now for flash player 32 but Im sure you can find it quickly with a google serach

Last edited:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Eleanor2LovingWifeOrDirtyWhore-1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

dahACID

Feb 14, 2023
Hello, has anyone had trouble with the endings not loading? When i try and load it just goes to home screen and i hit continue and goes black, once i get to an ending in the gme cant view it either. Any help? thanks

genuinethief

Jul 13, 2019
View attachment 16467

Overview:

Eleanor 2 is an erotic life simulation. During a given day, you may choose several actions which influence your statistics – for instance, some of them add bonus to your FITNESS and some decreases your MORALE. There are places where you can earn money and a shop where you can buy new outfits, presents and everyday items. Try to find the right balance between pleasure and duty, because your job is not only to take care of your character’s stats, but also your relationship with the other characters in the game. During a playthrough, you will take part in events that will let you take important choices and influence Eleanor’s future. Depending on your actions and stats, you may finish the game in 7 possible ways.

Developer:
Platform: Windows
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Cheats:

Download: - - - -

View attachment 16454 View attachment 16455 View attachment 16456 View attachment 16457 View attachment 16458 View attachment 16459 View attachment 16460 View attachment 16461 View attachment 16462 View attachment 16463 View attachment 16464 View attachment 16465 View attachment 16466

I am using windows 11- how to use cheats... any reg keys or trainers please ?

awaiting your assistance.

Step by step would be great or videos ?.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes