3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Money & Time -
I tried to edit stats and relationships (values seem to be double as well), but every time I edit the values, the game says -25 for example. I wonder why is that :)

lilol

Nov 10, 2017
sorry if i ask but how do i get my icons back i dont know what i prest to remove them or how i get them back

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for this, this helped a lot. Now I'm just trying to find out how to make relationships go up. It's odd because there's always 4 options that pop up so I change all of them to the same value and I get a weird message in-game. It says something along the lines of "Paige relationship -9995" or something weird like that. I can try and get a screenshot if you need it.

I doubt you can change relation with this, but if using "mono" it could be possible, but i'm to lazy to bother with it. Money hack alone are just enough to speed thing up imo.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I doubt you can change relation with this, but if using "mono" it could be possible, but i'm to lazy to bother with it. Money hack alone are just enough to speed thing up imo.
I'm gonna have to look through mono.
I actually ended up getting 999 relationship with paige but it all went away after I clicked something.

Mar 18, 2019
If the main character is a woman its not NTR (Netorare, Netori or Netorase). If the main character is female its (corruption, cheating) just sayin' lol since for it to be a NTR we would have to be in the males perspective of getting cheated on and losing our love interest, in this case we play as the slut so is just a basic cheating/corruption story.

Reactions: F95
Jul 28, 2017
I just wish I knew where the preservation of the game...
Instead of a normal save file the game makes use of the windows registry to "save" it's game state.
if you upload the registry key in " \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Eleanor 3 " i think others would be able to import it to their own registry and make use of your "save".

I'm not an expert though but that's my hunch.

Reactions: M4RAUDER and F95

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Its my firts time that i play this game and i start a new game but the screen is black and nothing happen, why is that?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes