ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
after downloading it on windows and clicking on .exe file, it shows no sign of life; any help?

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
DISCOVERED A WAY TO SAVE AT YOUR FAVORITE POINT!
1. Open 'Registry Editor'
2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Eleanor 3
3. Right click and 'Export"
4. Save registry file with a name such that you can identify the scene you are saving.
5. To access that scene, close the game. Double click the saved registry file. Add that to your registry.
6. Open the game and the game will begin at the starting of the day of your save!

By doing this, you can go directly to your favorite scenes. And also will not have to go through the pain of starting all over again!

Feel free to ask if you have any queries.

Reactions: M4RAUDER

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
THOSE WHO ARE UNABLE TO OPEN GAME:
The game did not open for me when i double clicked Eleanor 3.exe

Double Click SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe or SmartSteamLoader.exe to open the game.

suprizesd

Apr 22, 2017
Is there a way to unlock everything? It is a pain in the ass to actually playthrough everything again.

beliar

May 6, 2017
Seriously, has anyone managed to reach any of the Amber's endings? Everything goes according to the plan, but after I finish the event where I take the blackmail photos of Francisca, there is nothing more to do and the time runs out. If I have the low relationship with Drake, I get one of the bad endings, and if I have a good relationship, I get the good ending. But no Kevin/Amber endings...

Am I missing something, or is there a bug?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Sheesh its a multple ending game.
You have to see the walkthough and decide which ending you want.
That is if you dont mind how short the story for each ending is.
One ending was enough for me I dont think there will be a sequel or will there be?

Reactions: Selina
May 6, 2017
If the main character is a woman its not NTR (Netorare, Netori or Netorase). If the main character is female its (corruption, cheating) just sayin' lol since for it to be a NTR we would have to be in the males perspective of getting cheated on and losing our love interest, in this case we play as the slut so is just a basic cheating/corruption story.
whoa! u are to logical for the community. Geet outta hur XDXDXD anyways yes that is true but who here even read your comment and comprehended it? possibly like 1% or less haha. idk man i guess those who plays and calls it ntr is in need of time off f95zone or something.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
"With no character witnesses to speak on Drake's behalf, the judge sentenced him to six months with no parole."
6 months!? Such a harsh criminal justice system.

May 6, 2017
Sheesh its a multple ending game.
You have to see the walkthough and decide which ending you want.
That is if you dont mind how short the story for each ending is.
One ending was enough for me I dont think there will be a sequel or will there be?
they said something about adding content in future updates. altho that is like years from now as LoP tends to have many games in between. one of other good one took about over a yr to make a 2nd sequel to it. so i guess wait a yr from now buddy

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
This is so good i got a bottle of Jack Daniels on sale today and now one of the best Lesson Of Passion games is here today is a good day thanks to whoever made this possible.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes