Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Wow! Thank you so much to the uploader and the God who unlocked the game; we are not worthy. I've had two separate endings and I'm exhausted. I was just focusing on the Eleanor-Drake content for the first few playthroughs but I STILL haven't unlocked all of it. Best game by LOP yet in my opinion. There's so much content I feel like I can play this game alone through the next week.

Reactions: Sigge

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
I'm getting a black screen.
This is because my firewall is blocking internet access to the program. The question is should I allow it?
(launched via SmartSteamLoader or SmartSteamLoader_x64)

edit 1: Well allowing access didn't change a thing, still black screen.
edit 2: Copying to a root directory made no difference either.

Last edited:

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Haven't played LOP Gold game for a while (did play Eleanor 2 and LWT2).
5 minutes into a game and had to quit. So grindy and repetitive.
Looks like almost all of their games look and feel the same nowadays. Lack of save option is annoying.
This is a downloadable game in Unity, not online flash game.
Glad that I didn't purchase this game on Steam.

Couple years ago, game like this would make me very excited, but I guess, I got spoiled by some great games on this site.
Think that only LOP games I would play are LWT2 and CVR.
Heck, I prefer even their older games to this.

On the bright side, Where The Heart Is update has been released today as well.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Haven't played LOP Gold game for a while (did play Eleanor 2 and LWT2).
5 minutes into a game and had to quit. So grindy and repetitive.
Looks like almost all of their games look and feel the same nowadays. Lack of save option is annoying.
This is a downloadable game in Unity, not online flash game.
Glad that I didn't purchase this game on Steam.

Couple years ago, game like this would make me very excited, but I guess, I got spoiled by some great games on this site.
Think that only LOP games I would play are LWT2 and CVR.
Heck, I prefer even their older games to this.

On the bright side, Where The Heart Is update has been released today as well.
you save everytime you go to sleep and i posted the a registry which unlocks everything in the game 1 or 2 pages ago

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
you save everytime you go to sleep and i posted the a registry which unlocks everything in the game 1 or 2 pages ago
I appreciate your effort but I don't see the save button. Looks like game only saves you last point when you go to sleep.
Not like you can have dozen save files and start from a specific point.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I appreciate your effort but I don't see the save button. Looks like game only saves you last point when you go to sleep.
Not like you can have dozen save files and start from a specific point.
yeah thats a pain in the ass but that wasnt really different from the other LoP games

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
1.3 GB dl and it doesn't work and I am on a metered connection when I am away - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I hate Steam. Always will.

Reactions: Priappus

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
yeah thats a pain in the ass but that wasnt really different from the other LoP games
Exactly, that is my second beef with LOP besides identical game mechanics in all games and lots of grind.
I understand that for subscription version you have to be logged and is more difficult to save.
However, I was hoping that they would implement Save option at least for Steam version.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
For those that have problems with the loader you can try the Eleanor.3-DARKSiDERS crack.
I attached the crack in a zip.
And the full release

Reactions: whippersnapper

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'll admit that this game is actually better than most LOP games I've played in quite awhile. The length of the game is decent. Lots of different endings so replayability is pretty good. My main complaint is the system they use for both dialogs and sex scenes where you're picking pretty much at random from choices that determine how well you "score" for that scene. If the scene is repeatable it's not that big of a deal but for a 1 time scene I really find that annoying, especially without an option to save and reload instead of starting the entire game over.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I'll admit that this game is actually better than most LOP games I've played in quite awhile. The length of the game is decent. Lots of different endings so replayability is pretty good. My main complaint is the system they use for both dialogs and sex scenes where you're picking pretty much at random from choices that determine how well you "score" for that scene. If the scene is repeatable it's not that big of a deal but for a 1 time scene I really find that annoying, especially without an option to save and reload instead of starting the entire game over.
you can go back to the main menu and then restart the day thats how you can get multiple endings with one playthrough

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes