JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
Finally figured out the issue with the black screen.
my anti-virus removed 2 files from eleanor 3_data\managed directory.
Assembly-CSharp.dll and Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
I restore one of them, but not the other. Once both have been restored, the game loads up!

pravinpoudel

Jul 7, 2019
Does anyone know where you put the save file? I can't find it anywhere.
It is in the windows registry. Go to search > regedit >Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson Of Passion\Eleanor 3.
The values for the stat are encoded in some format but you can try entering random value for the last 4 byte. You can for example change last 5 bytes to " zkz7. " for cash stat and have alot of money.

Last edited:

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know where you put the save file? I can't find it anywhere.
By Doing this:

DISCOVERED A WAY TO SAVE AT YOUR FAVORITE POINT!
1. Open 'Registry Editor'
2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Eleanor 3
3. Right click and 'Export"
4. Save registry file with a name such that you can identify the scene you are saving.
5. To access that scene, close the game. Double click the saved registry file. Add that to your registry.
6. Open the game and the game will begin at the starting of the day of your save!

By doing this, you can go directly to your favorite scenes. And also will not have to go through the pain of starting all over again!

Feel free to ask if you have any queries.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
hmm. can´t leave the bathroom screen (no button to klick for that) anyone else with that issue?

Edit: Found it, its a black button on the black space in the lower right. black on black nice...^^

Edit 2: After 1 hour of pointless grinding for money and statts without happening to much, I quit. Boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: ravegod and Selina
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes