01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
Export the registry says that a file with that name already exists, prompts you to overwrite it click Yes (file name mended by random), it is not in this folder. I want to add a file which is laid out under the name of Eleanor.
- Make a New Folder with no any files.
- When Exporting the registry, use the New Folder as save location. And name the registry Export something new like eg. Scene 1

beliar

May 6, 2017
You are in fact missing something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ermm... Still nothing's happening. I went through the route again, and after the Francesca's even nothing happens neither on the 28th, nor on 29th. And I spent both of these days in the office. After that the time runs out and i get the predictable ending.

Seems like a bug, actually. Could it be that the game dislikes that I did all of the Francesca's events on the same day. I remember photographer mentioning something that he will be available the next day, but the game allows me to immediately proceed. Could this be breaking the game?

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Needs a 'rape' tag. If you call the master's bluff there is no other way to describe the route it goes. Nor the ending that you are railroaded in to. Not impressed.

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
Yes!

Do we need to be careful with regards to our regular steam account?
You can have the emu program remind you to close Steam by setting ParanoidMode = 1 in the SmartSteamEmu.ini. For extra protection, I run all these cracked games in Sandboxie (free version).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to cap FPS in this game? my Vcard goes crazy (standard methods dont work)
Did you try RTSS? A game profile can be created with framerate limit set. I had to mess around with settings until the game was detected, and I'm not sure what made it work.
Rough guide:

Reactions: phlore101

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Is there any way that you can explain it more simple ? Sorry . . . I am newbie here . . . I dont see any unlocked scene or whatnot . . .
you just download the file extract it and double click on it then you are done

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
you just download the file extract it and double click on it then you are done
Ok, so go to regedit find Eleanor3, click extract and find save file provided by you, click on it and done? After that when entering the game again it will load your save file?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've only gotten 2 of the different endings so far, but am I missing something or is it impossible for Eleanor to be faithful in this one without getting kicked out of her apartment? I suspect most people playing this game are playing her as a total cumslut anyway, but in previous versions it was at least possible for her to be a "good wife" even if it meant missing out on most of the sex scenes.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The Cheat Engine address for money is: 2C5B22C0:d
I'm so confused by cheat engine...I've clicked mono, searched double, can't find any values I'm searching for and the early post that listed the money value seems incorrect or changed because "2c" doesn't appear to exist at all, on top of F95's video's being removed, I'm lost. All I want is simple instructions on what the settings need to be to properly scan for values.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes