ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
It is in the windows registry. Go to search > regedit >Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson Of Passion\Eleanor 3.
The values for the stat are encoded in some format but you can try entering random value for the last 4 byte. You can for example change last 5 bytes to " zkz7. " for cash stat and have alot of money.

Thank You! Its big help....:)

j4cekk

Sep 20, 2017
As its said in the information the words in brakets e.g. (empathy) are the perks you need for this scene. To have a 100% success rate in every scene i suggest you to get 5 endings and cheat all the perks
How do you cheat to have all the perks at once?

armslev

May 17, 2018
DISCOVERED A WAY TO SAVE AT YOUR FAVORITE POINT!
1. Open 'Registry Editor'
2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Eleanor 3
3. Right click and 'Export"
4. Save registry file with a name such that you can identify the scene you are saving.
5. To access that scene, close the game. Double click the saved registry file. Add that to your registry.
6. Open the game and the game will begin at the starting of the day of your save!

By doing this, you can go directly to your favorite scenes. And also will not have to go through the pain of starting all over again!

Feel free to ask if you have any queries.
Detail as possible to write what needs to be done? A teapot like me doesn't understand.

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
This I understood, and that further to do?
- After you export the file, save that file to some location with the name of your choice. The file will save the game at the beginning of your most recent day.
- To access that day again: Close the game if you have opened it. Double click that registry file you exported. You get asked if would want to allow this saved file to make changes to you device. Click Yes.

armslev

May 17, 2018
Export the registry says that a file with that name already exists, prompts you to overwrite it click Yes (file name mended by random), it is not in this folder. I want to add a file which is laid out under the name of Eleanor.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes