ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yeah I think maybe
Eleanor 4
This story seems pretty much done. I hope the next has more story content.
I though I met my match trying to figure out this story bur no.
They havent made a game yet I cant figure out it was kinda easy for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigge and proximus
Apr 24, 2018
Seriously, has anyone managed to reach any of the Amber's endings? Everything goes according to the plan, but after I finish the event where I take the blackmail photos of Francisca, there is nothing more to do and the time runs out. If I have the low relationship with Drake, I get one of the bad endings, and if I have a good relationship, I get the good ending. But no Kevin/Amber endings...

Am I missing something, or is there a bug?
You are in fact missing something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: beliar

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Finished it now 3 times and man it gets old very fast.
The cheats help a little but the grind is spectacular.

I had forgotten how grindy LoP games were.
Also not being able to save whenever you want to is a major annoyance.

Reactions: proximus

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
can't start the game at all, keep getting "Application load error 3:0000065432" Anyone know what to do to solve this problem?

Sep 24, 2017
Since this is a female protagonist game, why would NTR bother you ?
When the lead is a male then I guess I could understand since you can feel betrayed or just dont like when you get cheat on, but when it's a female protagonist I dont see why NTR change anything, you're gonna get fucked by a tons of men and probably lick a few cunts along the way.
There is no NTR in the game... the PC is cheating.. NTR is when the PARTNER cheats... and I did not see a scene where Drake fucked a women WITHOUT Eleanor...

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Can someone explain me the hype over this game? Isnt every single LoP game the same?
This is my registry file according to 01lewd01 it has the whole gallery unlocked and all endings
DISCOVERED A WAY TO SAVE AT YOUR FAVORITE POINT!
1. Open 'Registry Editor'
2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Eleanor 3
3. Right click and 'Export"
4. Save registry file with a name such that you can identify the scene you are saving.
5. To access that scene, close the game. Double click the saved registry file. Add that to your registry.
6. Open the game and the game will begin at the starting of the day of your save!

By doing this, you can go directly to your favorite scenes. And also will not have to go through the pain of starting all over again!

Feel free to ask if you have any queries.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes