• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 25, 2018
F95zone is the best thing that happened to internet. I don't know.. I.. I feel like a lurker not contributing enough but seriously when stuff like this happens. I loved only one LOP game that is eleanor. I visited f95zone again and again for so long checking out if somebody finally post it. I have fallen in love with you guys. This place is a heaven and I pray it stays this way. Thanks and thanks and thanks to the whole f95 community for this gem. I love you guys. <3

Reactions: Sigge

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
OKay .. i found a way to mod the stats.
FIT , STY, SEX, CUL, MONEY and Morale all STAYS AT MAX While all relationships starts at 300 and never goes below that
1567094529074.png

EXTRACT THE ATTACHED FILE, THEN COPY IT TO \Eleanor 3_Data\Managed FOLDER AND REPLACE THE EXISTSING Assembly-CSharp.DLL

make sure to backup the original Assembly-CSharp just in case you can rollback if you run into any issues

Edit: updated the mod for always getting max star values here
https://f95zone.to/threads/eleanor-3-blue-orchid-v1-0-2-lesson-of-passion.35696/post-2335935

Last edited:

neekleer

Aug 28, 2019
hi im currently having the same problem and i downloaded that but it said i have a newer version, still no luck in opening the application.
If you have that Visual Studio 2010 64-bit redis already installed, and you are launching the 64-bit version of Smart Steam launcher, then another possibility, although rare, is that you have an incompatible version of the DLL that is found in your system path before the one that is in C:\Windows\System32.

Only do the following if you are desperate and don't blame me for any problems:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
OKay .. i found a way to mod the stats.
FIT , STY, SEX, CUL, MONEY and Morale all STAYS AT MAX While all relationships starts at 300 and never goes below that
View attachment 385563

EXTRACT THE ATTACHED FILE, THEN COPY IT TO \Eleanor 3_Data\Managed FOLDER AND REPLACE THE EXISTSING Assembly-CSharp.DLL

make sure to backup the original Assembly-CSharp just in case you can rollback if you run into any issues
are you able to bind like the key F1 to the stat style and so on and so fourth? or having a press of a key maxing every stat out to have the ability not to use cheat

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
are you able to bind like the key F1 to the stat style and so on and so fourth? or having a press of a key maxing every stat out to have the ability not to use cheat
no .. the stats are maxed out in new game.
first time modding unity game, so not quite sure how to bind keys to a method

Reactions: Canto Forte

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
no .. the stats are maxed out in new game.
first time modding unity game, so not quite sure how to bind keys to a method
but isnt it more like an if function that IF you press that button This variable should go up

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
but isnt it more like an if function that IF you press that button This variable should go up
the main issue i found while modding the game is there are LOTS of methods and apart from the one that updates MORALE and MONEY each and every one of method's name, variables, references etc etc are encoded and wayyy tooo confusing
so i inserted my update stats command INSIDE the update money method. So every time money is spend the stats gets reset if it falls below a certain threshold.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
the main issue i found while modding the game is there are LOTS of methods and apart from the one that updates MORALE and MONEY each and every one of method's name, variables, references etc etc are encoded and wayyy tooo confusing
so i inserted my update stats command INSIDE the update money method. So every time money is spend the stats gets reset if it falls below a certain threshold.
ah alright

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The easiest ways were researched long ago by our very own beer chugging mod ... used to provide modded assembly files ... with them maxxed states.. also bind some letters already implemented as cheat codes by some other coder ... like c=max this or e=max that.
Just that those were based on cheating method already implemented inside the game by the dev .. .there was a cheat room and everything...

This is a bold move ... usually swf had bound F1 and E to max stats...
Great addition to a grindy difficult to get without several tries game.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
well here is the my final attempt at modding the game.

i removed the relationship maximiser as some events were getting triggered early or hapazardly

features of this mod are
1) all perks always above 100
2) neither money nor morale decreases
3) Always 30 stars in interactive scenes, hence all option are automatically unlocked. This cheat is activated by selecting single positive option and star value jumps from 0 to 30

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes