Mark17

May 15, 2017
How I get money?

Is there some money or any other cheat in this game?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
can't find flak birthday event any clue ?
it happens random around 20 till end and you need to progress with him and then on a random morning eleanor remembers that flake has his birthday you then need to buy the cleopatra outfit from the store and visit the record studio

Reactions: Bindass Dev

John Doe 100

Apr 12, 2018
Is it just me or are Eleanor's breasts smaller than they were? It's like she got a breast reduction.

Last edited:

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Is it just me or are Eleanor's breasts smaller at this part than then they were at parts 1&2? It's like she got a breast reduction.

Also, why is there no sound or music in my game? I can't hear anything.
yeah i had the same thought i think they reduced it a tad or maybe its just the angle but its still wierd

loto9696

Aug 17, 2018
It's my or 1 star not possible, there is a scene with drake, eleanor andanothe couple where you need the white dress and get ending 12 (i think). But even with the right traits you can only get 14 Stars in that scene but need 15 for the finish????

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
It's my or 1 star not possible, there is a scene with drake, eleanor andanothe couple where you need the white dress and get ending 12 (i think). But even with the right traits you can only get 14 Stars in that scene but need 15 for the finish????
i can guarantee you that it is possible you maybe just need to use the cheat where you get all perks just try and try again

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes