romero87

Jul 20, 2017
Has the red cocktail dress sold at the shopping any use in the game? All other dresses have except the red cocktaill dress or am i wrong?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Has the red cocktail dress sold at the shopping any use in the game? All other dresses have except the red cocktaill dress or am i wrong?
wasnt it used for the swinger night with the other couple?

Demonichell

May 8, 2017
When I start the game, I just get a black screen and no animations. And when I press New game. Nothing happens

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Thanks for the reply, but it does not seem to work, I get a black screen at first, afterwards I get a start menu with no background, and after clicking play nothing happens. Just black.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
try to download the game again from another mirror

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Anybody know how to get the "Living Room: A present from Paige" Scene from the Drake Gallery?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Anybody know how to get the "Living Room: A present from Paige" Scene from the Drake Gallery?
When you go to Paiges shop there is a random event that she gives you and Drake wine for free but Drake declines to drink it with you. The requierments are that Drake needs a job first so you should avoid the shop until Drake gets a job (around day 15). After that you should visit Paige and the Scene should happen

Reactions: Sigge and jimul18

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
When you go to Paiges shop there is a random event that she gives you and Drake wine for free but Drake declines to drink it with you. The requierments are that Drake needs a job first so you should avoid the shop until Drake gets a job (around day 15). After that you should visit Paige and the Scene should happen
Thanks!

Jul 27, 2017
Hi guyz please help me! I follow m4zy guide, but i can't find HKEY files, there is any way to simply import all saves and play with load? or a video guide some like this?

Thank you :)

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hi guyz please help me! I follow m4zy guide, but i can't find HKEY files, there is any way to simply import all saves and play with load? or a video guide some like this?

Thank you :)
You need to start the game first and play the game once. Then you just download my file and double click it. Then you are done and the save should be implemented

Reactions: sergiorunnerino
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes