iakolysh

Oct 29, 2017
Only one galley event is missing[Liveing Room - A preset from Paige]. if anyone knows how to get it, please let me know. Also 2 ending[Ending 4 & Ending 2b]
Please let me know if the save is working or not. followed the OP instruction for saving.
it works for me

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
how did it work for you, i did what the instructions said but it only shows up my saves
If you tried to unzip it into your game folder it won't work. Unzip it to your desktop and double click.

Edit: Oh and its not a save file, its a registration file that unlocks the gallery.

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
If you tried to unzip it into your game folder it won't work. Unzip it to your desktop and double click.

Edit: Oh and its not a save file, its a registration file that unlocks the gallery.
The game saves in Registry, So it's a Reg file.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Updated: All Galley & Ending unlocked. 100% save
Follow the OP instruction for the save.
Btw do you know the combination to unlock ''its taking too long, only one thing left to do i suppose'' in Ben's blackmailing? No matter what combination i use, i can't seem to get that option available and always ends up with tit job.

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
Btw do you know the combination to unlock ''its taking too long, only one thing left to do i suppose'' in Ben's blackmailing? No matter what combination i use, i can't seem to get that option available and always ends up with tit job.
Just agree with everything ben says to you. also for poker game, you need to get poker dress

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Just agreed with everything ben says to you. also for poker game, you need to get poker dress
I meant in the gallery, i didn't even play the last update cause... you know, too much grind. So should i play it to see that scene, there is no way to see it from unlocked gallery? :(

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
I meant in the gallery, i didn't even play the last update cause... you know, too much grind. So should i play it to see that scene, there is no way to see it from unlocked gallery? :(
I just checked it. 1,2, 4 for next 1,3 ,4 last one is 1,2 . you should have 8 star by then.

Reactions: Seyhtan31

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
I just checked it. 1,2, 4 for next 1,3 ,4 last one is 1,2 . you should have 8 star by then.
Thanks mate! Btw, how can i see what options gives me stars and what options lovers them? It doesn't show up on my screen, its odd cause in the previous version i could see them.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I am still missing two scenes in the gallery: "Watcher from the window" and "Incident at the sex shop" anybody know how to trigger them? Also is there a new ending with the girl from the sexshop? I have Relationship over 500 but can't trigger anything with her.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
so this game have eleanor 1 and 2 ?
if do it better to play it 1 ?
Yes it has parts 1 and 2. You can play if you want the detailed story and all that. At the beginning of Eleanor 3 there is a short summary as to what has happened till now, that will work if you wish to play the previous 2 parts.

Reactions: Shalltear
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes