Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
i finally got it working
Start from the beginning if you want and use the modified assembly file posted here . That way there will be very less grind and you can play the game with all the perks( this one is really handy. Opens up more scene i think if you have a particular perk). Happy gaming.

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
I am still missing two scenes in the gallery: "Watcher from the window" and "Incident at the sex shop" anybody know how to trigger them? Also is there a new ending with the girl from the sexshop? I have Relationship over 500 but can't trigger anything with her.
For window- just stretch in balcony 5 to 6 times.
For sex shop - do erotic play lick pussy for 3 times.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
The new save and the modded file links should be linked in the OP. That way it will be easier to find them. I have seen few downloading the older save files. I dont know how to link them otherwise would have done so. Hope the mods could help us out.

Reactions: Bocchi-chan

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Updated: All Galley & Ending unlocked. 100% save
Follow the OP instruction for the save.
So i double clicked on registry and confirmed, but it doesn't work for me, nothing is unlocked in the gallery. What am i doing wrong?
Edit: Also i found registry location and when double clicking and confirming, values inside registry folder are definitely changed, however i still don't have anything unlocked in gallery. It might be a conflict because i previously played orange daisy expansion, so maybe that's creating an issue, perhaps i should delete whole folder in c partition and then try again.
Nope, it doesn't work for me at all. Do i have to somehow manually put the registry somewhere or double clicking and confirming it is enough? Because from what i remember previous registry used for base game worked.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the renders for this but the problem with this type of game for me is that pretty much none of the characters has any redeeming qualities. Eleanor is a total whore, and Drake is a loser, so my only incentive in these games is to just have the female main character fuck everything that moves (including everyone she shouldn't want to fuck if this was actually a real person). Technically there is a "good wife" path but it seems like it's a grudgingly added afterthought at best. There's no story based reason for the player to ever actually pick that path.

Apr 21, 2020
anyone can help me to find the prequel of this game shorted by the sequence of stories ?

I was asking about this and directed to Lesson of Passion main thread,
I am not finding the right sequence of this game stories in that thread

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
anybody has savegame for violet aster??
There is no savegame. The game is saved in the registry. Check few pages back for the registry. Double click and add it to your registry. Start a new game with 150 relationships with characters, more money and all the perks unlocked. And use the modded assembly file available here. That just eliminated the grind and makes the game helpful. Its super useful.

Last edited:

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
This is a modified version of this comment that should work with the current version. It contains the same flaws as above as it was a quick fix. Needs to be put in /Eleanor_Data/Managed
need add also in this cheat + and - days , and increase relationships with new characters

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
There is no savegame. The game is saved in the registry. Check few pages back for the registry. Double click and add it to your registry. Start a new game with 150 relationships with characters, more money and all the perks unlocked. And use the modded assembly file available here. That just eliminated the grind and makes the game helpful. Its super useful.
Well, doubleclicking and confirming registry doesn't work for me for some reason. When i enter the game after that nothing is unlocked in the gallery for me. Am i misssing some step or it's just a weird problem with my system?

Reactions: Terry Bishop

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Walktrought need to beupdate. No Ivone path and Josh path, and some hints how to get DP.. And some other things..

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I am trying to revise and update my walkthrough for this game. I have endings 1,2A,2B,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,and 17. Does anyone yet have endings 16 and/or 18 so I can have an idea how to approach them and add them to the walkthrough?

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
I am trying to revise and update my walkthrough for this game. I have endings 1,2A,2B,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,and 17. Does anyone yet have endings 16 and/or 18 so I can have an idea how to approach them and add them to the walkthrough?
For 16: just fail to bring Angel & devil. at that event just make sure devil hates you.
For 18: You need high relationship with Paige & Do master rotue. When kelvin ask to be slave reject him. You find option to throw paige there.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Where do I put the file "Eleanor.reg"? In which folder I have to put it? Are these saves?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
For 16: just fail to bring Angel & devil. at that event just make sure devil hates you.
For 18: You need high relationship with Paige & Do master rotue. When kelvin ask to be slave reject him. You find option to throw paige there.
Thanks a lot.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
you just need click on it , thats enough
Well, it doesn't work for me like i mentioned here several times. For example when i used registry file for the twist game, which is also in unity engine, it worked, but with this game it doesn't work, nothing is unlocked for me. Any suggestion other then playing and grinding again to see the scenes?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes