ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
where i should i put gallery and ending unlocked file?
its reg file... extract it then run it and press yes to add it to reg

wta : if i trigger the ending. e.g. ben post poker. do i need to play from start? or i just reload the day and instead of go on with ben post poker i decline. is that how it supposed to be play?

Zvone

Dec 5, 2016
where is the cheat file ? or whatever !? the original first site leads me to dead end and I've been going through pages .... Shouldn't you at least keep the bloody links correct !? and your video link doesn't work !

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
where is the cheat file ? or whatever !? the original first site leads me to dead end and I've been going through pages .... Shouldn't you at least keep the bloody links correct !? and your video link doesn't work !
I like this game, some dev moded the files for a better... experience.
Not sure it works with the las version of the game so I have updated the mod for the last version.

Thanks Mr_PacMan and Jerbear123 for the first version.

For all devs here I used DnSpy to change come code into Assembly-CSharp.dll :
- Inspira.GameEngine GameParamsController UpdateParameterByEvaluator : For 30 stars during Sex scene
- Inspira.GameEngine GameUIController : Update for all Cheat using keyboard
- Inspira.GameEngine GameParamsController SpendMorale : To cancel moral decrease, Eleanor is always happy !

Keys :
PageDown - Decrease the time by 1 hour.
PageUp - Increase the time by 1 hour.
Home - Increase "WifeWhore" stat by 1, that is increase "Wife" stat by 1.
End - Decrease "WifeWhore" stat by 1, that is increase "Whore" stat by 1.
C - Cash + $1000.
M - Set "Morale" stat = 20.

Installation : Backup and replace Assembly-CSharp.dll in your steam apps forlder like \Steam\steamapps\common\Eleanor 3\Eleanor 3_Data\Managed

Use "Galley & Ending unlocked" on the first page, for all pearks, it works good.

Dont know if I will update this so you have everyhting to redo my work !

Reactions: beerstein133
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes