commieslut

Aug 7, 2020
I downloaded the game, open the file, hit "play game" button and it now turns to black screen with music... for minutes. Anyone knows what the problem is? I'm using a Windows virtual machine on Mac.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Since this is a female protagonist game, why would NTR bother you ?
When the lead is a male then I guess I could understand since you can feel betrayed or just dont like when you get cheat on, but when it's a female protagonist I dont see why NTR change anything, you're gonna get fucked by a tons of men and probably lick a few cunts along the way.
Personnaly I dont see the fun of seeing the same woman get fucked by several man but to each their own.
Maybe ntr is referred to husband fucking other girls if you're a girl playing the game you can care about that...do you think only men play these games? tlaero is a girl and she creates and plays them

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Maybe ntr is referred to husband fucking other girls if you're a girl playing the game you can care about that...do you think only men play these games? tlaero is a girl and she creates and plays them
NTR is not a husband fucking other girl, that's call cheating not NTR. But I understand what you are trying to say and you are right, I didnt thought from a female perspective. As for who is a girl or a guy on internet, unless I meet them or talk to them personnaly, I always assume everyone is a man on internet sorry.

parsaparsi

Dec 19, 2017
well here is the my final attempt at modding the game.

i removed the relationship maximiser as some events were getting triggered early or hapazardly

features of this mod are
1) all perks always above 100
2) neither money nor morale decreases
3) Always 30 stars in interactive scenes, hence all option are automatically unlocked. This cheat is activated by selecting single positive option and star value jumps from 0 to 30
OKay .. i found a way to mod the stats.
FIT , STY, SEX, CUL, MONEY and Morale all STAYS AT MAX While all relationships starts at 300 and never goes below that
View attachment 385563

EXTRACT THE ATTACHED FILE, THEN COPY IT TO \Eleanor 3_Data\Managed FOLDER AND REPLACE THE EXISTSING Assembly-CSharp.DLL

make sure to backup the original Assembly-CSharp just in case you can rollback if you run into any issues

Edit: updated the mod for always getting max star values here
https://f95zone.to/threads/eleanor-3-blue-orchid-v1-0-2-lesson-of-passion.35696/post-2335935
When I copy this, the game crashes on the first page
please guide me

نماد «مورد تأیید انجمن»

Back

Aug 3, 2017
They are now going to make Visual Novels. Posted in the blog. Little late to the party.
I took a glance over there ( ) and where does they say that recently? But I agree with you especially since Flash isn't supported any more, I'm sure that didn't help their bottom line.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I took a glance over there ( ) and where does they say that recently? But I agree with you especially since Flash isn't supported any more, I'm sure that didn't help their bottom line.

Read the bold Line .
sf.jpg

Back

Aug 3, 2017
One would think that news like that would be up top and easy to find and not buried in an article whose header talks about one particular, specific game -- let alone the first few preview lines of it as shown in the below image. As I said, I didn't do a deep dive opening recent articles posted there (and I didn't know which of the myriad blog posts you were referring to) but simply glanced over the overview page and their headers.
LoP Blog - After SDC Release Article.jpg
Hilariously, this particular article discusses other things more instead -- such as the aforementioned announcement to develop visual novels. Lol. In any event, I think this is a good move especially since Flash is dead. Good luck to them, but I hope the LoP team would reconsider allowing players to buy games and DLCs outright instead of doing some kind of time-sensitive subscription service moving forward.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
One would think that news like that would be up top and easy to find and not buried in an article whose header talks about one particular, specific game -- let alone the first few preview lines of it as shown in the below image. As I said, I didn't do a deep dive opening recent articles posted there (and I didn't know which of the myriad blog posts you were referring to) but simply glanced over the overview page and their headers.
View attachment 1263494
Hilariously, this particular article discusses other things more instead -- such as the aforementioned announcement to develop visual novels. Lol. In any event, I think this is a good move especially since Flash is dead. Good luck to them, but I hope the LoP team would reconsider allowing players to buy games and DLCs outright instead of doing some kind of time-sensitive subscription service moving forward.
Its better late than never. With avns evolving it was time they get into the Visual novel stuff. Bit late but lets see how they pull it off. Their renders are good also story just they need to do something different.

Reactions: Back
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes