kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
This is a modified version of this comment that should work with the current version. It contains the same flaws as above as it was a quick fix. Needs to be put in /Eleanor_Data/Managed
Thanks. Is there any cheat for the sex shop lady ?

Oct 26, 2017
why does it connect to internet. What did it send and to who(about 200kb)?
It works fine when you block it with firewall.

image_2021-01-27_001849.png

johnnybriggs

Feb 4, 2019
You get the Josh one on one sneak in when you have stayed professional with Paige, around 100 relation ship points. The cabin scene is not tied to that one, but you can go ham on Paige after the sneak in, so you can raise here to around 300 to 400. Then she will invite you to the cabin with Josh
Could you be more specific? After what day does it trigger? Is there a specific time it happens? I'm guessing it has to be in the wine shop?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Could you be more specific? After what day does it trigger? Is there a specific time it happens? I'm guessing it has to be in the wine shop?
idk what day you will catch Paige and Josh having sex since its random, but it should be early in the game around 10 to 20

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I wish there was a cheat to increase yellow stars while in a sex scene, so you can get the complete scene even if you make wrong choices. Can anyone do it please?

Feb 18, 2019
This is a modified version of this comment that should work with the current version. It contains the same flaws as above as it was a quick fix. Needs to be put in /Eleanor_Data/Managed
I replaced it, but it doesn't work. Is there something more I should do to make it work?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes