crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Another update was released today on Patreon and Steam. It adds achievements to the non-Steam version of the game and fixes even more bugs, including one nasty bug that affects a bunch of RenPy games that let you name your saves

Yesterday there was a Patreon post showing the previews of new outfits the characters will be wearing in 0.21, so if you were tired of seeing Zoey in the same t-shirt you have something to look up to in the future

Jul 19, 2021
Another update was released today on Patreon and Steam. It adds achievements to the non-Steam version of the game and fixes even more bugs, including one nasty bug that affects a bunch of RenPy games that let you name your saves

Yesterday there was a Patreon post showing the previews of new outfits the characters will be wearing in 0.21, so if you were tired of seeing Zoey in the same t-shirt you have something to look up to in the future
ive been hyped for just a new Episode to play through & the continuation of Zoey's & chloe's story route, new outfits for both of them is somthing else to look forward to.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

But I love Zoey in that shirt! Noooooooooo! ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
UPDATE:

I made a patch that updates the game from 0.20b to the latest Patreon version
Forget that, it was broken. The working patch is here https://f95zone.to/threads/element-174-v0-20b-knotty-games.36634/page-68#post-7399219

The latest version has my built-in walkthrough with a cool chart of all scenes, adds achievements to the game, and fixes a lot of bugs. Put the unofficial_patch.rpa into the game folder and DELETE crabsinthekitchen_wt_mod_0.20something.rpa file if you have it there. So you don't have to wait for the leak anymore and don't have to download 2GB again

MORE UPDATE:
There was another preview of new clothes for week 3 a couple of days ago. Here's what's Penny gonna wear in the future update. To see the outfits for other characters, you can join the 5$ tier on Patreon. Some of them even have more than 1 set of clothes
PennyClothes.png

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
UPDATE:

I made a patch that updates the game from 0.20b to the latest Patreon version
Mega
The latest version has my built-in walkthrough with a cool chart of all scenes, adds achievements to the game, and fixes a lot of bugs. Put the unofficial_patch.rpa into the game folder and DELETE crabsinthekitchen_wt_mod_0.20something.rpa file if you have it there. So you don't have to wait for the leak anymore and don't have to download 2GB again

MORE UPDATE:
There was another preview of new clothes for week 3 a couple of days ago. Here's what's Penny gonna wear in the future update. To see the outfits for other characters, you can join the 5$ tier on Patreon. Some of them even have more than 1 set of clothes
View attachment 1610034
I tried downloading your MEGA file and got this when I started the game. View attachment traceback.txt View attachment traceback.txt

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Element-174 [v0.21b] [Knotty Games] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.96GB
Repack size: 670MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

If you prefer Super Compression at the cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition (364MB) in below spoiler.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
One of the previous updates on Steam went a little wrong and uploaded the saves folder to Steam. Which caused people to get some achievements as soon as they started the game. Apparently, some people don't like getting achievements for free. So we added some buttons on the settings screen that reset achievements and reset your progress in case you want to start over fresh. I also added a button next to walkthrough that triggers a small scene showing what the walkthrough does

Also added a day 7 scene with Rachel to the gallery and fixed a small bug in Sarah's day 14 scene
My unofficial update patch from 0.20b to 0.20f is here, full game, as always, is available on Patreon or Steam

rB4etT.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I'm in the beginning of the game, but the Penny girl is so dumb i want to help her and protect her.

Edit: well now i'm torn. The whole bills scene in the shop made me think that she may have been from another time. At that point i thought something related to the past. But i played some more and now...

Last edited:
Reactions: KnottyGames

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
WHen i choose to punch the guy in the first day, i didn't met someone (Joey) and then latter when I met Jenna and Ash, they spoke as if met the guy and knew him (because he apparently looks like his twin sister Jenna).
Whhhaatt?

I felt like I missed a whole part of the game.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
WHen i choose to punch the guy in the first day, i didn't met someone (Joey) and then latter when I met Jenna and Ash, they spoke as if met the guy and knew him (because he apparently looks like his twin sister Jenna).
Whhhaatt?

I felt like I missed a whole part of the game.
you should've met him when Caleb attacks you outside of college
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: KnottyGames

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
For spoiler: I reached it, but only after posting ^^'. That was good... and then end of update.
However I didn't remember seeing those scenes where she asks informations. I used the walkthrough but the red/transparent borders of the girls icons was such a confusing thing.. i thought red meant "break story of this girl"... So for the like first 10 days, i avoided every red option

And no I don't remember meeting that Joey guy. Now that you say and i see the image, it clicks in my mind: I may have seen it but he was such inconsequential and boring creepy guy, i didn't even pay attention to his monologue; since i had no "don't listen to his shit" button, i just skipped his whole wall of text ^^'. (Why? He was a coward and I didn't want to hear whatever he had to say because Trish, she had the courage to lie to the police woman to help me. And Him? he saw it all but kept his mouth. Bastard.)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
For spoiler: I reached it, but only after posting ^^'. That was good... and then end of update.
However I didn't remember seeing those scenes where she asks informations. I used the walkthrough but the red/transparent borders of the girls icons was such a confusing thing.. i thought red meant "break story of this girl"... So for the like first 10 days, i avoided every red option

And no I don't remember meeting that Joey guy. Now that you say and i see the image, it clicks in my mind: I may have seen it but he was such inconsequential and boring creepy guy, i didn't even pay attention to his monologue; since i had no "don't listen to his shit" button, i just skipped his whole wall of text ^^'. (Why? He was a coward and I didn't want to hear whatever he had to say because Trish, she had the courage to lie to the police woman to help me. And Him? he saw it all but kept his mouth. Bastard.)
screenshot0005.png
and honestly, after playing through a couple of day 14 branches, I can't blame him for staying as far away from Holmes as you can

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I don't blame him, but i never want to see his face again neither :D.

I was quite sad to have only 3 girls (if plot girl Zoé counts as 1) anymore interacting with me: Madison and Penny. All other girls seem to have disappeared from my playthrough and it left me with a very bad taste in the mouth. I'll follow this game, but i'm not really optimistic about it.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I don't blame him, but i never want to see his face again neither :D.

I was quite sad to have only 3 girls (if plot girl Zoé counts as 1) anymore interacting with me: Madison and Penny. All other girls seem to have disappeared from my playthrough and it left me with a very bad taste in the mouth. I'll follow this game, but i'm not really optimistic about it.
That's just how the game is designed to work. There are only so many things you can do in a day, and some people have conflicting schedules. You're not supposed to get everyone's content in one playthrough. It can be discouraging in your first playthrough if you end up spreading yourself too thin and don't build relationships high enough, but the game has a lot of replay value if you have the patience for it. There's also a walkthrough if you don't wanna go in blind.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
It's not really about them being happy or not. It's just having so few interactions with different people. That seems like a "cheap" world with only 3-4 persons in it.

i'd have been perfectly happy with non sexual, daily discussion with other girls still after these first choices.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes