VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elena's Life: Unofficial Ren'py Port [v0.5.2 Bughunt] [Crust]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
U

User_23654

This was just painful. I had to quit during the dinner with fatass on the 3rd floor. The story is terrible, the dialogue atrocious, the future stepson's behavior is ridiculous - if he acted like that to any of the women in my family, tiny as they are, he'd either be picking his lip out of his teeth or suddenly find himself wearing his nuts as earrings, the MC constantly looks like she's opening up so the oral surgeon can get at her wisdom teeth ... Dev, unless you're on an Apple, spellcheck is your friend!

I haven't encountered a stinker this bad since the last time I washed down White Castle's with Jose Cuervo and farted...
Maybe you start reading the thread, I already told, I won't spellcheck anything! Also, I just do a ren'py remake, if you want to criticize the game, your are in the wrong game thread!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just out of curiosity is this going to be a game with regular updates or are you expecting to have it caught up to the original sooner than that?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I agree to those above. The original game contains pointless running around consuming time. Now checking out the remake I realise that even without the running around stuff it is very longwinded, poor story telling and actually no real development, just slutty stuff after slutty stuff. There should be some trainer game like development.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

lieso

Aug 12, 2017
when, approx., will the game be full? can't wait to play it all but too lazy to play the rpgm

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes