Ric

Oct 21, 2016
share please save, end of 0.22 or start 0.23
#2,433
In the same link separately there are saves 0.22 and 0.23
48е1373.jpg
If someone is looking for saving at the beginning of any version, then first of all you need to find the version itself. As a rule, each version has a save containing the end of the previous version. (version 0.20 contains a save to the end of 0.19, 0.21 - 0.20, and so on) Some distributions have additional saves.
It is more convenient to search by topic search (just type the version number, for example, 0.23, etc.)

crown13

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone have an update hidden quest?? Please share
0.27 version
Geppetto second visit
Go to the first floor of your apartment and "talk" to Geppetto again. You need over 90 corruption to unlock this scene and you need to wear your normal outfit. If you are playing 0.27 version, go to that quest the first day.

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
game is really nice but its needs more save slots or a gallery so you can replay some of all the nice encounters

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
was playing thru the game and found a few bugs in the beach screen with where George invites you to the nude beach it dos not matter your response the MC will just refuse to go

and later even tho i have over 60 corruption events will tell me that you need more the 60 corruption to do this and then i am not abel to do thos events

dont know if others are haveing the same problems or its something that i have done wrong?

Reactions: cincysoccer

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Error
Uncaught TypeError. Cannot Read property "width" of null
for me the same:
I have a problem
I have run into this problem a couple of times. It seems to happen occasionally when an animation begins. I don't know of a 'fix', but I have always gotten past it by loading my most recent save and playing through it. I do frequent saves when Elena is travelling around, just in case I come into one of those long stretches where saves are impossible, and something goes wrong.

I HATE RPGM!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
was playing thru the game and found a few bugs in the beach screen with where George invites you to the nude beach it dos not matter your response the MC will just refuse to go

and later when the MC goes to see her Ex Peter to ask for money you are not abel to suck him off even tho i on my playthru have over 60 corruption

dont know if others are haveing the same problems or its something that i have done wrong?
everything was checked before the beginning of version 0.27 - no such problems were found (WIN)
Most likely the problem is the incorrect use of old saves. Sometimes just adding the necessary save to the save folder is not enough to work correctly.
To transfer the old saves to the new version, saving the entire "save" folder is best suited
For example, look at the save folder
48е1373.jpg
In this example, only one save (file1.rpgsave)
It can be transferred to the new version. But if you transfer the entire folder to the new version, the probability of errors will fall to almost 99%. Sometimes errors occur due to the remaining two of the three files (from the example)
Therefore, anyone who wants to use the old save is better to copy the entire save folder to the new version.
For example, I did save from the beginning of the game to the end of version 0.26 (WIN). When filling out 20 saves, I made a new folder. It turned out 3 folders before the start of the tom or jamal branch
(first save closer to a date with Tom)
Link updated saves to end 0.27

To install, remove the "save" folder from the main folder with the folder. (better to move to backup space)
select one of the folders and place it in the main folder with the game (rename the selected folder to "save").
or move the entire contents of the selected folder to the "save" folder in the main game with the replacement of files

It should be noted that the method described above does not exclude other solutions. In addition, bugs may be caused by other reasons.
Sometimes the problem is associated with a quick click at the time of the animation. The system does not have time to react and the game freezes. In this case, it is recommended not to use frequent mouse clicks and save more often. (wait for the frame to stop and only then scroll further)

Reactions: CulayTL
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes