Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
everything was checked before the beginning of version 0.27 - no such problems were found (WIN)
Most likely the problem is the incorrect use of old saves. Sometimes just adding the necessary save to the save folder is not enough to work correctly.
To transfer the old saves to the new version, saving the entire "save" folder is best suited
For example, look at the save folder
View attachment 271672
In this example, only one save (file1.rpgsave)
It can be transferred to the new version. But if you transfer the entire folder to the new version, the probability of errors will fall to almost 99%. Sometimes errors occur due to the remaining two of the three files (from the example)
Therefore, anyone who wants to use the old save is better to copy the entire save folder to the new version.
For example, I did save from the beginning of the game to the end of version 0.26 (WIN). When filling out 20 saves, I made a new folder. It turned out 3 folders before the start of the tom or jamal branch
(first save closer to a date with Tom)

To install, remove the "save" folder from the main folder with the folder. (better to move to backup space)
select one of the folders and place it in the main folder with the game (rename the selected folder to "save").
or move the entire contents of the selected folder to the "save" folder in the main game with the replacement of files

It should be noted that the method described above does not exclude other solutions. In addition, bugs may be caused by other reasons.
Sometimes the problem is associated with a quick click at the time of the animation. The system does not have time to react and the game freezes. In this case, it is recommended not to use frequent mouse clicks and save more often. (wait for the frame to stop and only then scroll further)

Im sure that will work however i did not have any old saves 0.27 is the 1st time im playing the game thru so i started fresh and have not used any old saves anywhere

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I have run into this problem a couple of times. It seems to happen occasionally when an animation begins. I don't know of a 'fix', but I have always gotten past it by loading my most recent save and playing through it. I do frequent saves when Elena is travelling around, just in case I come into one of those long stretches where saves are impossible, and something goes wrong.

I HATE RPGM!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I save often as well, and now I can't get passed this part
2019-03-29 22_48_26.jpg
Tried 3 times already and nothing.
I'm fine with RPGM in general with games like this or Anna EA, but SUCKS not being able to save during scenes for when shit like this happens, considering the scene is LONG!
Hope a fix appears

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another thing that galls me about this game is the text box that takes up one-third of the screen. Elena's 'attributes' are one the major (if not THE most major) allures of this game. It is a crime worthy of prosecution to conceal them from me... Oh, and from the rest of you guys too!

One of the things I like about Ren'Py games is that I can use a patch developed by @Penfold Mole, that eliminates the text boxes in most Ren'Py games. It leaves only the text to clutter up the screen. I once asked him if he could do the same for RPGM games. Unfortunately, he didn't have the expertise to do that.

It would be a great service to humanity (meaning me, again) if someone could come up with such a patch for RPGM games. Or at least something that would allow a key (like 'H' in Ren'Py games) to temporarily hide the text and its text box.

Oh well, I'm hooked on this game. So I will continue to play on, with, hopefully, only a few gripes to contaminate this thread.

Reactions: MacDoobie

toelki

Apr 8, 2018
0.27 version
Geppetto second visit
Go to the first floor of your apartment and "talk" to Geppetto again. You need over 90 corruption to unlock this scene and you need to wear your normal outfit. If you are playing 0.27 version, go to that quest the first day.
Thanks

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
is there a way to not get blackmailed by that annoying step-son?
Since you're obviously just starting this game, I suggest you quit, and look for the Ren'Py version. It will save you some grief with navigating this RPGM version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-unofficial-renpy-port-v0-5-2-bughunt-crust.17764/

It will allow you to try different things using the Ren'Py engine, which allows copious saves, roll backs and fast forwards, which this ^@($&@!]*# engine does not.

As to your specific question, I believe it is possible, but not desirable, to avoid sex with any of the NPC's. This game is all about Elena's stumble into depravity with various and sundry others, some of whom are likable, while some are definitely not. As for Brad in particular, I suggest you not write him off too quickly. He tends to grow on you... not to mention on Elena, to become one of her (many) major love/lust interests.

This game is pure farce! Do not confuse it with anything else. The situations are too ludicrous to be taken seriously.

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Can we request a mod or a room where all the scenes can be replayed, I think its common now in most of the games, and this game has beeen running for a long while now.. Just my two cents..

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Can we request a mod or a room where all the scenes can be replayed, I think its common now in most of the games, and this game has beeen running for a long while now.. Just my two cents..
I think the mirror next to the wardrobe in the MC bedrrom is upposed to have a gallery... I tried it a while ago but it wasnt that good back then (but I havent played this since about v0.21 so it could be better now).

Maximus

May 2, 2017
I think the mirror next to the wardrobe in the MC bedrrom is upposed to have a gallery... I tried it a while ago but it wasnt that good back then (but I havent played this since about v0.21 so it could be better now).

Haven't tried yet, thanks for the info man..

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
In 0.27 version there is constant error during threesome at Mr Johnson's house 2019-03-31.png
any fix or way to avoid it

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In 0.27 version there is constant error during threesome at Mr Johnson's house View attachment 272685
any fix or way to avoid it
No. Just try it again. That works for me.

I believe this happened to me on every single animation in this release. But, going back to my most recent save worked every time. Frustrating! Perhaps it has to do with the system I'm running on. Or maybe there is something inherently wrong with the game's software. I don't recall ever running into this program on any other RPGM game. But this is about the only one I play these days.

Reactions: leg28

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks but I was actually looking for an idea of which poses to use in arranging the models in Daz. The current seating poses I have don't easily bend to allow the hand to rest on the leg or slide up the thigh.

Any help in suggesting poses would be gratefully received.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes