Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Yes, you answer me in a very costructive way (<i>costructive</i> is used this way in english too? I hope so) about gameplay chooses, corruption mech and more. I'm very thankful for that answers.
The problem is that none of that answers to my question I've done in my second (I guess) post: In that moment of Monday what Elena should have to do in a normal game? I've no hint about it and having your suggestions make me possibile to try them and see if the problem is the 109 in corruption or me that I don't remember what to do from previous patches.

About the saves: I searched back in the discussion till page 150 and then using the "search" in the top right of the page (to found in page 148 lol), but I found only a magnet with the game and the saves (2GB). It's this the Magnet you talk in the previous comments to others users? Or I've to search differente keywords (I used "magnet" and "save") for some download with only the save files?
Here is what you need
magnet 0.28 + saves end 0.27 (1-Jamal; 2 - Tom) (if when using save there is an inscription about the end of the 0.27 version, you need to click no then yes)
#2,944
(in the search field you need to type the word "magnet")

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The next update is taking sooo long. By this time we would have at least a sample.
this month doesn´t come a elenas life update.This month comes a update for the game "Teenagent ".He has postet a sample on his patreon page on 3 june.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I would love to see more of JEPETO or w/e he was called, big dick <removed>, maybe call in few guys for gangban, best shit that ever happened to Elena

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I only have the option of "new game"
There is a search by topic. There are several options for saving from the beginning of the game to the end. If you need save can download them yourself...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Can someone give me the saves from last update 0.27 because I want to play 0.28
Is this a joke on each page asking the same thing? If you need saves, they are already in this thread. And they are not so difficult to find if you start reading previous posts and use the search.

Reactions: eti97

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how can I solve this problem?
it is a know bug.When you use the search function then you will see this bug a few times.Hopefully nikfifa will fix that in the next version.This bug is the the version 0.27.The only way to fix this is to use a other savegame from here.I give you the savegames from Ric.I´m not sure if he has make all hidden quests or not.This is his descitiption.Which savegame is for which route: 1-Jamal; 2 - Tom

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes