musty8

Jun 4, 2019
it is a know bug.When you use the search function then you will see this bug a few times.Hopefully Nickfifa will fix that in the next version.This bug i think it was in the end from the version 0.27.The only way to fix this is to use a other savegame from here.I give you the savegames from Ric.I´m not sure if he has make all hidden quests or not.This is his descitiption.Which savegame is for which route: 1-Jamal; 2 - Tom

my playing time is 15 hours, this is 28 hours, there is a lot of difference.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
my playing time is 15 hours, this is 28 hours, there is a lot of difference.
ok i´m not sure if this is the end from version 0.27 maybe this bug is in the end from version 0.26.What was the last scene from your savegame?

musty8

Jun 4, 2019
ok i´m not sure if this is the end from version 0.27 maybe this bug is in the end from version 0.26.What was the last scene from your savegame?
Got stuck after kissing goodbye to Mina...game tells to go to sleep but after changing clothes there is no option to sleep

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
For me this game is ruined by it's own stupid point system! It's either let yourself get molested and fucked by everyone or get locked out of content because "you don't have enough points" Really?! Dev should take a look at Anna Exiting Affection which does this way better!

Reactions: Mrbanjo

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
For me this game is ruined by it's own stupid point system! It's either let yourself get molested and fucked by everyone or get locked out of content because "you don't have enough points" Really?! Dev should take a look at Anna Exiting Affection which does this way better!
Not really true. You can skip several encounters and still have enough corruption to see everything. And it is very easy to use the cheat console to add corruption if needed. I've played it multiple times and never had any issues with not enough corruption points.

You may miss some hidden scenes if you don't follow the hint sheet included with the game - but save often and that is really not an issue either as there are plenty of saves here that give you everything.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Not really true. You can skip several encounters and still have enough corruption to see everything. And it is very easy to use the cheat console to add corruption if needed. I've played it multiple times and never had any issues with not enough corruption points.

You may miss some hidden scenes if you don't follow the hint sheet included with the game - but save often and that is really not an issue either as there are plenty of saves here that give you everything.
I downloaded the latest version + update and i see what you mean.. I will give it another go!

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
For God's sake, Nickfifa is been so quiet a long time in any project. Is this game abandoned ? I hope not. Elena is the best by far.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
For God's sake, Nickfifa is been so quiet a long time in any project. Is this game abandoned ? I hope not. Elena is the best by far.
No, dev posted on Patreon about someone they are working with taking a long time to deliver something
From Patreon:
- 1 week ago
I'm finishing teenagent (will be posted in a few days) and then I'll work on the next version of Elena's life

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
He is working on 2 games at the same time. Alternate release months. This one was supposed to be July update but the other game got delayed last month so he is delayed starting on Elena. Hate it when a dev tries to do 2 games at once, especially starting one and ending one at the same time. Both games get hurt.

Reactions: Guta2000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea at least mr dots spends x month on 1 game and y month on other and then repeats after release.

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
He is working on 2 games at the same time. Alternate release months. This one was supposed to be July update but the other game got delayed last month so he is delayed starting on Elena. Hate it when a dev tries to do 2 games at once, especially starting one and ending one at the same time. Both games get hurt.
You are 100% correct. We share the same thought.

20209918.gif

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes