gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey can is it a bug? The bed switch position is on the black screen. If it is a bug, then how to solve it? I've installed the bug fix but still the same problem
this is a know bug.The only way what i know to fix this is to use a savegame from here

pasternboi

Aug 3, 2019
this is a know bug.The only way what i know to fix this is to use a savegame from here
How will someone have the savegame they wont be able to complete the day lol... Btw is there any way to move the switch to position or elena to the switch? Also, do you happen to have any savegame?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
How will someone have the savegame they wont be able to complete the day lol... Btw is there any way to move the switch to position or elena to the switch? Also, do you happen to have any savegame?
This bug is since this or a version earlyer new.So like my savegame and i can´t remember his name post here his savegame working for that scene.I have a folder for all version since 0.21.I play in the savegames the jamal route

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So ... The update was always every month, one of the best in this regard, unsurpassed. Anyway ... This game is over ?!
nickfifa planed to update this month elenas life.He had health problems and has since reduced his time at the pc.The plan is 3 updates for elenas life and then 1 for the game "Teenagent" and then again elena and so on.

Reactions: HanktheHunk2

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Great game, but am enjoying it more on Renpy tbh... I was hoping to see more Brad Snr. scenes especially with Kacey? And a scene or two with Bella would have been great... Thanks for your hard work on this Dev it's appreciated.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
This bug has been around for a very long time. There are numerous posts about it in the forum - do a search. The best way around it is to use a save from here. Again, there are numerous saves posted - just look/search for them.

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
Scene where Brad Sr leaves, "Come on dad you're going to miss your bus", Brad Sr thanks Elena & hubby for everything, conversation ends. A window pops upscreen with "Friday" on it.
And it's game over. Freeze.

Devil7

Jun 22, 2017
hey guys m stuck at after 'fiance talking about getting married' and she refuses and the next day after school and getting changed there's nothing to do

rahulyo

Aug 16, 2017
Got error - Uncaught TypeError:Cannot Read Property 'width' of null while going bus ride with George.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i don´t think that this come this month because nickfifa post normaly 2 samples before the new version will be released but it exits only 1.
5 weeks, sunday.. SHOULD be. however he lost any interest in elenas life and should be completing this game within those 1-2 versions.. prolly 2 versions (0.30), all hes intersted in is teenagent right now anyway so even when the update comes its prolly gonna be disappointing.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017

Any chance somebody can share this with us pls ?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes