grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Feeling like a dead game because he started spending time working on teenagent. Even if he didn't quit this it's a division of time that sucks.

Reactions: MacDoobie

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I'm surprised Jamal hasn't "forced" Elena yet into a gangbang withhis friends or something like that lol

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
This was the best guy updating this game every 30 days, what happened now? did he get bored or something?

What is it, i want new update with jeppeto and gangbangs with jamals and stuff, WHERE ARE YOU !??!?!??!

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
This was the best guy updating this game every 30 days, what happened now? did he get bored or something?

What is it, i want new update with jeppeto and gangbangs with jamals and stuff, WHERE ARE YOU !??!?!??!
He has another game he's working on, so now it gets updated every other month normally. Tho he had a delaywith his other game so this is delayed as well

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
0.29 sample.png

I will try to have the new version ready by the end of the month. Sorry again for the delayed releases lately. I'm just trying to reduce my time in front of the computer, because of my latest health issues. I've been releasing on time for more than 2 years, so I hope most of you can understand, forgive me and have patience.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Nickfifa your health is more important than updating a game.I think everyone can understand that.And if you don't get it this month then it's ok too.

Reactions: Nickfifa

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
So ... The update was always every month, one of the best in this regard, unsurpassed. Anyway ... This game is over ?!

20209918.gif

pasternboi

Aug 3, 2019
Hey can is it a bug? The bed switch position is on the black screen. If it is a bug, then how to solve it? I've installed the bug fix but still the same problem... Untitled.png

Reactions: SAMASH112
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes