Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
0.29 sample 2.png

0.29 sample 2
So....I'm trying my best to have the update ready in a few days. It will contain on of the bigger scenes I've ever done so far (around 70 pics) and I'm sure you will love it. I'm sure all of you missed Elena, so I will try to make a proper comback for her. I also fixed a lot of bugs from previous versions. Keep an eye on the comments below, because I will let you know when the release date is approaching. Thanks for your patience again.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 388334

0.29 sample 2
So....I'm trying my best to have the update ready in a few days. It will contain on of the bigger scenes I've ever done so far (around 70 pics) and I'm sure you will love it. I'm sure all of you missed Elena, so I will try to make a proper comback for her. I also fixed a lot of bugs from previous versions. Keep an eye on the comments below, because I will let you know when the release date is approaching. Thanks for your patience again.
come on,come Elena
missed very much

Reactions: patrickB

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Wasnt this meant to come out last week?
"So....I'm trying my best to have the update ready in a few days. " and "Keep an eye on the comments below, because I will let you know when the release date is approaching. Thanks for your patience again." So, no. Release date has not been said so far.

Edit. Also, why dont people bother to read anything in these threads, and if they do, why wont they understand the text in front of them? sirbajo literally answered this one post above..

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Stop being a smarty pants, the Devs actual quote was "So....I'm trying my best to have the update ready in a few days." This was posted on the 3rd of september and its now the 10th. So yes it seems like he was aiming for a release at some point last week having said that at the start of the week.

If he had said next week or maybe few weeks instead of a few days then i could understand you being a smart ass.

Edit. Why dont people sometimes just answer or ignore the dam question instead of taking far longer to bitch about the said question instead.....

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Stop being a smarty pants, the Devs actual quote was "So....I'm trying my best to have the update ready in a few days." This was posted on the 3rd of september and its now the 10th. So yes it seems like he was aiming for a release at some point last week having said that at the start of the week.

If he had said next week or maybe few weeks instead of a few days then i could understand you being a smart ass.

Edit. Why dont people sometimes just answer or ignore the dam question instead of taking far longer to bitch about the said question instead.....
You're right, im sorry for bitching. Answer to your first question: No.

Reactions: gooner69

oliver121273

Nov 26, 2017
Sorry, but may it be, that BOTH of these "Samples" are Screens that you can do easily out of Version 0.28? Seems like the Scene on the beach already is there and the scene with Brad too... after the long time he didn´t do anything on this game it seems a bit like he tries to steal time from his patrons in my humble opinion.

Reactions: Necore

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Sorry, but may it be, that BOTH of these "Samples" are Screens that you can do easily out of Version 0.28? Seems like the Scene on the beach already is there and the scene with Brad too... after the long time he didn´t do anything on this game it seems a bit like he tries to steal time from his patrons in my humble opinion.
Do remember that he is still dealing with a medical issue that is caused by working on the computer too much. I'm pretty sure his doctors recommend that he doesn't do *anything* on the computer, so we should be grateful he's still around and trying to create content for us.

In fact, taking a long view, we should perhaps be encouraging him to stay away until he's completely well, then come back to the game. We wouldn't want him to push too hard during recovery and have a relapse. His health is more important than this game.

oliver121273

Nov 26, 2017
Do remember that he is still dealing with a medical issue that is caused by working on the computer too much. I'm pretty sure his doctors recommend that he doesn't do *anything* on the computer, so we should be grateful he's still around and trying to create content for us.

In fact, taking a long view, we should perhaps be encouraging him to stay away until he's completely well, then come back to the game. We wouldn't want him to push too hard during recovery and have a relapse. His health is more important than this game.
So you are basically saying posting some old stuff and declare him as new is okay, when he tells he is ill? He´s getting paid a lot of money when you add all his patrons. So at least I would recommend being totally honest!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
So you are basically saying posting some old stuff and declare him as new is okay, when he tells he is ill? He´s getting paid a lot of money when you add all his patrons. So at least I would recommend being totally honest!
Believe what you want to believe, think what you want to think about what Nickfifa is doing. Personally, I believe him when he says he's sick, and I'm more concerned that he gets better than for him to produce more fapping material for me.

If you think he's lying to you, stop your patronage on Patreon as a protest.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes