Paul5602

Dec 23, 2019
hi , i have a problem, elena bug's wardrobe suddenly I can not change clothes and I am stuck in the room, do you have an idea?

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
hi , i have a problem, elena bug's wardrobe suddenly I can not change clothes and I am stuck in the room, do you have an idea?
Known bug. There are several posts about this if you do search. My recommendation is to instead use the unofficial rempy remake linked on the OP.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
Hi, I need help :)) Elena can't sleep because she can't look in her underwear. I have a quest day there with Tom but I can't change clothes and go to a restaurant and since he writes there from Saturday afternoon I don't know what to do please help :)

Annupannu

Sep 26, 2018
Hi, I need help :)) Elena can't sleep because she can't look in her underwear. I have a quest day there with Tom but I can't change clothes and go to a restaurant and since he writes there from Saturday afternoon I don't know what to do please help :)
GO TO THE BEDROOM AND CLICK IN THE MIRROR, I THINK IT WILL FIXED YOUR PROBLEM

1593505616895.png

Reactions: David9sk

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
My boss told me the mayor is the only one that can help me with Bella, then nothing else happens, no journal log nothing, don't know what to do next

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes