Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hey guys, so the new udpate will be ready Sunday night (depending on where you live) and because of the huge delay, I decided to include 5 new events, instead of 4 that my updates usually have. So...thats it. The huge waiting is over :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hey guys, so the new udpate will be ready Sunday night (depending on where you live) and because of the huge delay, I decided to include 5 new events, instead of 4 that my updates usually have. So...thats it. The huge waiting is over :)
Thank you for sharing the news Raminita :) (y)

et3

Jul 10, 2017
Two days ago

Hey guys, so it turns out that I have somewhere to go this afternoon and I dont think i'll be able to have the upgrate ready until then, so I will relelase it tomorrow. You wont kill your favorite creator for one extra day, right? :)

LOL

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
knowing that he use to be a creater that was delivering on time and look at it now, kinda sucks.

I liked this game i even supported him for a long time.

Reactions: Jude6 and Zapo3

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
this has nickfifa post about 4 hours ago

Hey guys, dont worry its just a small delay. I only need a few hours of work and the 5 hours upload. I finished all the renders and I'm very happy with the result. It came out a bit larger than I expected (almost all scenes have 50+ pictures) so I'm sure you'll love it and it will worth all the waiting. Im going to sleep now before i pass out. Expect more news tonight.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
this has nickfifa post about 4 hours ago

Hey guys, dont worry its just a small delay. I only need a few hours of work and the 5 hours upload. I finished all the renders and I'm very happy with the result. It came out a bit larger than I expected (almost all scenes have 50+ pictures) so I'm sure you'll love it and it will worth all the waiting. Im going to sleep now before i pass out. Expect more news tonight.
It's gonna suprise me if he deliver it's today for GTM +1.

knowing that he still needed to sleep when he posted it , if he slept for 7 hours, worked 4 hours on it and then still a 5 h upload :p it will be wed ;)

I think it's a shame this game did so well for a long time ^-^

Reactions: Necore
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes