kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Played the update and at this point the story line and content is pretty dated. This project has been ongoing for nearly 4 years and there has been little improvement to the game. We now have games with amazing graphics and animations. I'd like this Dev to try to improve his skills at this point and maybe it should happen with a new project, definitely off this game engine, JFC!

Elena at this point is fucking everyone without any thoughts or consequence. Each update consists of a "maybe he'll find out?... naw he's too dumb. gobble gobble elena, suck da dick" and counting how many dings the elevators will produce between thoughtless fuck-fests.

Reactions: starlordultimate

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Played the update and at this point the story line and content is pretty dated. This project has been ongoing for nearly 4 years and there has been little improvement to the game. We now have games with amazing graphics and animations. I'd like this Dev to try to improve his skills at this point and maybe it should happen with a new project, definitely off this game engine, JFC!

Elena at this point is fucking everyone without any thoughts or consequence. Each update consists of a "maybe he'll find out?... naw he's too dumb. gobble gobble elena, suck da dick" and counting how many dings the elevators will produce between thoughtless fuck-fests.
At this point i think Elena doesn't even care if David gonna found out or not and since this is a corruption game i think the Dev done it quite right.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I forgot how this game really is. So many unrealistic scenarios and reactions to the scenarios for my taste. I wish you success in this game.

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Anybody got any old saves for this, say 0.30 or thereabouts? I lost my last saves and don't really want to start from the beginning again If I can help it.

Thanks.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Perhaps it would be better for the dev to just move on to another project at this point in time...

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
There were so many moments to make the game more interesting, the student would dominate, the husband would find out about the infidelity, there is none of this, sheer fucking.

Reactions: Caetano

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Personally I prefer the early game Elena to the late game Elena.

It goes from something like AWAM: Teasing, build up, frustrations, guilt, and so on.

To eventually what it currently is: Perpetual Sex Cycle

Walk, chat, fuck, walk, chat, fuck, walk, chat, fuck.. repeat forever

The character of Elena has gone from one with a heart to one without one. She is constantly in love with the last dick that was in her. I continue to play it hoping it will wrap up the story somehow for closure, but it never does, it just goes on and on and on forever.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Comparing this game with latest one, this game is still gold..
It follows the style of Anna, Lily, Road Trip etc...

What do I like...? I like that she fucks and there are different situations gangbang, rape, blackmail etc...

Honestly looking at the latest releases, developers seem to forget why people play these games.. we like the fuck, we don't like vanilla romantic boring fuck and that is all about.

I believe developers should work on model of tv series, shorter games, same character but different stories and situations.

This game is trapped in its own success, close this game, save the MC and propose different shorter games

Elena in jail
Elena in Africa safari
Elena in Brazil
Etc..

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes