noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug - I bought the phone for Brad, the quest has disappeared from my quest log, but every time I talk to Brad he just tells me to leave him alone... it has been a few days now. Do I need to reload an older save or is this event going to trigger at some later point?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Happy New Year guys!

I just finished the game after a tedious 12 hour play with some incredible speed reading.

I will start with the bad :

1.There are a lot of typos and spelling errors.:(
2.Lots of bugs where the game screen goes completely black.:mad::mad::mad:
3.The only ways to top Elena's sexcapades is to add bestiality and BDSM,other than that I think she has done it all.:ROFLMAO:
4.Jamal is the worst character and the most annoying in any game that I've played.Written bad,like someone said,straight sociopath and just a lot of BAD.:mad:
5.Add something more to your animations to make it more fluid,maybe some 4-5 frames more.(y)
6.Please add a teleport or fast travel.The elevator and the going through the map is exhausting.
7.Add the option to skip animations.Sometimes they take forever.
8.Tom is way too pushy and creepy.Tone him down a little.Maybe add a scene with him catching his dad fucking Elena.
9.URGENT !:eek: - please,pretty please with sugar on top,try to add a replay of scenes.There are so many good ones that the number of saves and the struggle to go through with saving at the right time is a nightmare.

The good:

1.The model is amazing.One of the best.:love::love::love:
2.I think the perverts in this game and old bastards,treated Elena better than others.I know that they've manipulated her into doing a lot of perverted stuff,but they actually cared that she was having a good time.
3.I would like to see more of Mr.Miller,George and Mark in the next update.(y)
4.Kaley is a freak:love: and a very nice addition to Elena's fuckathon around the city.It would be nice to find them all alone in the house,horny and Brad or George show up and force them to make themselves cum before fucking them.The game has an incest tag.I hope to see more of that than the usual kissing or licking cum of eachother's faces.:confused:

That's it for now.Thank you for a wonderful game;).It was a pleasure to start it now with so many options and quests and I've had a lot of fun playing it.Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the new installment.:devilish:

P.S.Not to sound douchey or anything,but since you're taking some time off,maybe the next one you could make it with 3 days instead of 2.Fingers crossed.

Grabella

Aug 3, 2018
When ı go to bed she says ı need to put on my underwear but ı cant chose the wardrobe is there any other option?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
A quick search for replay in this thread, or an examination of the static items within the MC's apartment, would reveal that this feature already exists.
My bad! I found it later.Just forgot to edit my post!

Thank you!

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys ,
Now i'm playing v0.25 , after choosing between Tom or Jamal ? And the bar scenes with a guy and bartender .
Gone to home and Dinner is made , but those conversation with Brad [step-son] is old one. And also stuck @ bed room scenes with David [Fiance] . After Masturbation kind of struck @ morning ?

View attachment 211427 View attachment 211427 Pic2.png Pic3.png.png Pic4.png

guriga64

Jul 11, 2017
[QUOTE = "kingzed97, post: 1436123, tag: 541107"] hé srácok! új vagyok ebben a játékban. Általában mennyi időt vesz igénybe egy új frissítés megjelenése? köszönhetően [/ QUOTE]
One month

D

Deleted member 186309

Hi guys, sorry to ask this question but is there any android port with the latest version?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys, sorry to ask this question but is there any android port with the latest version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Save
zip Elena's Life 0.25.zip (1.69 Gb)
apk ElenasLife-v0.25-Eng.apk (273.39 Mb)
This Android port is not released by developer

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes