aonty

Jun 20, 2017
Is it me or anyone else is also have issue with the download from megasite. after the download it says its either in an unknown format or its broken. can anyone share a working download link for 0.25V

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
Is it me or anyone else is also have issue with the download from megasite. after the download it says its either in an unknown format or its broken. can anyone share a working download link for 0.25V
do you try install new version of winrar

zeroxday

Aug 14, 2018
Is there possible to edit corruption and be able to save the game at the same time? Edited the value in the save file and can play but when trying to save nothing happens and the save file is deleted automatically.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Sorry for the n00b question,but does anyone have a full CG room to replay all the scenes? A lot of them are missing,even though it says that scenes that I haven't unlocked are also there,but not really

Yoruc

Sep 22, 2017
Try these saves.Maybe they will work out for you
THX man your saves is good ;) But i can "fix" the problem..

Go shop, buy a food, cook dinner again, repeat the dinner screan and the night screan. If the night screan is end don't go out the bed just click the pillow.

Reactions: Ampolk

Grapesurgery

Nov 7, 2018
Anyone else get a bug at the school when entering the library where she works and it all turns to black and don't show the library background(or any others when walking out of the room in the dark) at all?
Can anyone help with that one? I've tried to walk through the black screen but its impossible.

Reactions: PinkBishop

aonty

Jun 20, 2017
why do you want someone to upload the images.
you just have to go to the file
elena's life 0.25/www/img/pictures.
the images are not encrypted
for some reason I am not able to download the game thats y i am asking for the images.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
for some reason I am not able to download the game thats y i am asking for the images.
I have prepared a zip file with all the images of the game size 1.46 go.
do you have the possibility to download it
or do you want me to split it into several zip files

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes