MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Sorry. I can help with playthroughs, but not technical issues.
Thank you very much anyway for the reply.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will look around here some more when I have the time to see if I can find another complete save that includes either choice re Tom or Jamel path, and all the hidden quests to see if that works.

Have a good day!

Reactions: hotword3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice game otherwise but those hidden quest annoyed me quite a much and game got stuck on date with that blonde school kid (well jamal waiting outside of restaurant, music plays but nothing else happens) after I had to reload from save since missed magicians show so kayley followed mommy everywhere. did few things otherwise (started gym day 1 (dunno how to continue since no idea with whom should talk to), met kate on bar and later had elena's, mary's and kate's scene in their apartment and went with therm to bar but those shouldn't affect gameplay) on this play than before kayley stuck on mommy.

maybe i return to play this game from save onwards but now i had enough.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
nice game otherwise but those hidden quest annoyed me quite a much and game got stuck on date with that blonde school kid (well jamal waiting outside of restaurant, music plays but nothing else happens) after I had to reload from save since missed magicians show so kayley followed mommy everywhere. did few things otherwise (started gym day 1 (dunno how to continue since no idea with whom should talk to), met kate on bar and later had elena's, mary's and kate's scene in their apartment and went with therm to bar but those shouldn't affect gameplay) on this play than before kayley stuck on mommy.

maybe i return to play this game from save onwards but now i had enough.
There is a folder in www called Hidden Quest you should have all the information you need to continue those quests.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is text-file explaining many things about hidden quests (not that interested about those since getting those done i'd have to restart) and due game freezing apparently due too many things done (2 nights at bar with those lesbians, semi 3some, gym day 1) on same evening interest to continue is low atm.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi. Any of you nice souls knows the solution for this? I´m stuck on this scene
the only solution what i thinking is that you could try is from someone else a savegame.I would give you 1 from me but i don´t know when this bug comes

Reactions: hotword3

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
the only solution what i thinking is that you could try is from someone else a savegame.I would give you 1 from me but i don´t know when this bug comes
Many posters here have the same bug. I played the entire game through 3 times, trying different choices, and every time I come up with this error.

I eventually used a save game I found here to see the ending of 27...but it didn't have all the hidden quests done.

I got the game from a torrent site, then became a Patreon - perhaps the torrent file was corrupt somehow. Waiting to get the next update to install fresh and see if that makes any difference.

Dillonply

Dec 2, 2018
Never attached a file here before so hopefully this works! I haven't played this in a while but here is all my saves hopefully they can help someone and with any luck dodge that weird glitch. I didn't do the Tom or Jamal quests (one was too puppy dog and the other too psycho for my liking sorry :cry:) but I done all the side quests so far to whatever point I stopped playing like the gym and the bar etc.

Might even be far enough back for you to make some different choices and make Elena a dirtier girl than I did :D

Hope it helps guys! enjoy (y)

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Well well well. It seems Elena is in big trouble revealing her innocent behaviour in front of her fiance.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes