• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
This link is for 0.27 and not 0.28
It's 0.28.. look at the game files, pictures, hidden quests.

Btw... no more saves included? that sucks.. I didn't kept my save because he was alwasy providing one to us.
So any saves from 0.27 jamal and/or tom?

Here is the save file to 0.28 one is Jamal's route and the other is Tom's
There's only one save.. w00t?!

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
When i use my own save file from 0.27 i was getting the message that this is the end of version 0.27 etc etc

hibc4

Respected User
Jun 12, 2017
It's 0.28.. look at the game files, pictures, hidden quests.

Btw... no more saves included? that sucks.. I didn't kept my save because he was alwasy providing one to us.
So any saves from 0.27 jamal and/or tom?

There's only one save.. w00t?!
i wouldnt use the save anyhow doesnt work for me it just says end of 0.27 and throws me back to the title screen

hibc4

Respected User
Jun 12, 2017
The save from the patreon has both routes unlocked so you can see both scenes but the story wont make much sense, the save doesnt work anyways throws you back to the title screen after you go to sleep

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
The save from the patreon has both routes unlocked so you can see both scenes but the story wont make much sense, the save doesnt work anyways throws you back to the title screen after you go to sleep
Yeah.. shit..
Edit your post, delete link or add a note that the save is broken so others won't bite it too.. lol
Thanks for sharing anyway:)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Found a fix.. when you load the save don't click Yes to sleep, click No (d'oh..) and after that go to sleep again and the story continues.

Anyway.. I think I fixed the dev save, file2.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have a stupid bug on monday.the day repeats itself all the time.I go to sleep and then is it again monday

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
i have a stupid bug on monday.the day repeats itself all the time.I go to sleep and then is it again monday
Did you used my/dev save or you own save?
I don't have time to test that save right now..

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Nickfifa maybe if you have time can you please look for that bug.My Monday day is: In the mornig take a shower after that, I put on my work clothes and go to work.And in the work comes Clark.After that i go home change my clothers and make dinner.There comes a scene and then i go to sleep and then is it again monday.But on the "new" monday there is blinking the kitchen for making the dinner.Here is my savegame file.I have chosen jamal.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
What path is the save if its 1 save? Then again i cant remember what my save was it was a while ago now :D
Aparently both paths are included

my own.i had never had any problems before
Try using that save.. don't know.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Or maybe Monday repeats because both paths are unlocked?
Did you tried to replay the Monday again?
yes.One Time "the original" and i think 2 times the replay.If you will you can test it.i have postet here my savegame for monday

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
[/QUOTE]
yes.One Time "the original" and i think 2 times the replay.If you will you can test it.i have postet here my savegame for monday
I did not played your save, just played the last update now with his save and everything ends Monday afternoon after Elena gets home from Toms date, no more repeatabale Mondays.
https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-v0-27-nickfifa.1421/page-147#post-1908564

Jamal route it is included too.. Jamal will come right before the date with Tom on Monday.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@CulayTL
i have used the savegame from hibc4 before he delete his post and with that i didn´t have any problems.But thanks for the help :)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes