johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Aaaand shit, No save file with that new update and my game crash always in the same place as the previous version. At the last scene with the boss of his fiancé and the other guy. "uncaught typeError Can not read property 'width' of null" If someone can spoil me that scene
it annoys me to retry while there is a lot of text after the last time you can save. I continued to follow this game despite the loss of interest out of curiosity because Elena is beautiful and to see what the creator was invented to try this renewed but seemed that I don't even have the choice to play or not .

fortunately according to a description of the update in one comment I don't think I missed much that could interest me.
This game was great with some scenes that I found super hot in the first versions, but it is more and more time that it finishes. To know how to start a story is good but knowing how to put a final point is important too. There is no more suspense, the last scene that surprised me a little and interested in the bar and toilet was at least 2 update.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I think David has been oblivious to Elena's cheating long enough. It's time for her to get caught and add some drama back in the game.

Reactions: rKnight

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
In this new update,after finish work in Monday,Elena say "I thing i need to go home and change",but after do that i can't understand what to do next,she don't say anything more,she can't change again so she can sleep - the only one i find it's to do the dinner again and it's the same dinner,not some new dinner - after that she can go to sleep again and then on the next day is Monday again and everything starts again! Please someone help me!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
In this new update,after finish work in Monday,Elena say "I thing i need to go home and change",but after do that i can't understand what to do next,she don't s
i have the same problem...
my last save from 0.27 diddnt work, so i went to the next, it was dinner with Johnson. Then payed the rent, BJ with Mark, went to sleep. Monday work, talking with the fat student about the movie the next day afternoon. Then after work "gotta go home change" and...... NOTHING. Checked everything... anybody have a fix or solution for it?
On previous page theres a update walkthrough, but i cant trigger the Kate scene knocking at the door after dinner. Anybody have a save at this point?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
For some reason it seems I only have a 0.26 save. Usually there is a savegame right at the beginning of new content for this game, this time nothing. If somebody can help with a save from end of 0.27 or start of this 0.28 update.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
In this new update,after finish work in Monday,Elena say "I thing i need to go home and change",but after do that i can't understand what to do next,she don't say anything more,she can't change again so she can sleep - the only one i find it's to do the dinner again and it's the same dinner,not some new dinner - after that she can go to sleep again and then on the next day is Monday again and everything starts again! Please someone help me!
thats the save which works ;) pay the rent then "a walk in the park", event i couldn´t start before ;)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
thats the save which works ;) pay the rent then "a walk in the park", event i couldn´t start before ;)
Thanks,i will try it,but can you tell me what decisions and choices Elena make in this save (for example: did she choose Jamal or Tom),i know they are too many choices and probably you can't told me for all of them,which choices Elena do,but i will like if you can tell me at least some of them! :) PS:Again,thanks for the save!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well, i got the save 3 pages back, guy wrote its the Dev´s save. Don´t know which choice was taken though... we´ll see ;)
im at the leb´s apartment now...

Bullgano, copy and paste the savefile i did send in the game/save directory....

Reactions: Bullgano10

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

So this save is with become Tom girlfriend! I don't like that,may be i need to go start just a new game (it su..ck,but it will be better,then to be a Tom girlfriend) or to wait until next update and hope then it will not have a problem to continue my saves (which mean to wait another month,but i thing i will no wait and just start a new game)! If you find other save,where Elena is Jamal's Slut i will love it! Anyway,tnx for your help!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well... what can i say.... I learned about this game update 0.26, played from scratch, loved it. Then i played 0.27 from scratch to find all the hidden events, that was cool to. This time i played only this update, and i was dissapointed. Well, Dev is starting to run out of options for Elena to fuck around with lol :love:

Listen LW... When i downloaded the save file, it was from Dev the guy said, it came with two files. You got No.2, try this, it may be the Jamal choice, couse accually i chose Jamal myself in my own game lol :love: Tommyboy is such a pussy lol :love::love:
I tried the file, it wasnt the Jamal file so i deleted it...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
If this game ever finishes, perhaps he can make a game about the daughter's life?

He already started working on a new game and it's male protag, no relations to Elena anyway..
https://f95zone.to/threads/teenagent-v0-1-nickfifa.24777/
well, i got the save 3 pages back, guy wrote its the Dev´s save. Don´t know which choice was taken though... we´ll see ;)
im at the leb´s apartment now...

Bullgano, copy and paste the savefile i did send in the game/save directory....
Both paths are active in that save, you have Tom and Jamal too

Well... what can i say.... I learned about this game update 0.26, played from scratch, loved it. Then i played 0.27 from scratch to find all the hidden events, that was cool to. This time i played only this update, and i was dissapointed. Well, Dev is starting to run out of options for Elena to fuck around with lol :love:

Listen LW... When i downloaded the save file, it was from Dev the guy said, it came with two files. You got No.2, try this, it may be the Jamal choice, couse accually i chose Jamal myself in my own game lol :love: Tommyboy is such a pussy lol :love::love:
I tried the file, it wasnt the Jamal file so i deleted it...
It's indeed, developer save and both paths are active in one save the 1st one it was broken a bit, save 2 it's still his save but with a quick fix I made... not even that, literally press No to go to sleep and go to sleep again and save the game on another slot.

No save files from the start of 0.28 :eek:?
https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-v0-28-nickfifa.1421/page-147#post-1908564

Btw.. that save was share to us by @hibc4 so all the credits should go to him.

It would be nice to add that post/save to the OP so ppl stop complaining about that.

Reactions: hibc4 and MacDoobie

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.28.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: maksblack1000
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes