NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
Ok i am probably (surely) out of line here so please dear members of stuff of this wonderful site forgive me and if i am annoying or out of order just delete my post .
So in to the game at hand now .
Step 1. Download the Android version
Step 2. Decompress in a New File using 7zip
You can skip now if you want to just see the renders
just Follow the path Elena's Life 0.28\www\img\pictures
Step 3. Download the previous crunched version again extract in a new file
if you allready have it use the one you've gut instead always make a copy
Step 4. Go to first New File and delete everything exept www Directory then open this dir
and delete this Directory Elena's Life 0.28\www\js
Step 5. Copy www File to the previous crunched version replace all old files and dir's
Step 6. Now go to the parental directory file find save file and renamed it
something like savesold
Step 7.Start the game and make -first oportiunity- as many saves -repeatedly- as you've got in the old game
merge old saves file with the new replace everything
Now that just some nonsense a guy with out education in english said no one in his right mind would do that and it is probably safe to wait he real staff any all go and say thanks to the66 Respect .

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys, I was wondering, how can I extract CGI? I would like to see all the pics again without play the game again from the very beginning.

Thanks!

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
How do you even play v0.28? It came with no save, and my save from the end of 0.27 doens't work.
I think you have to copy the whole save folder from 0.2X including the config file and that other one.
Or just search for one of the many savegames kind people posted since release!

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i have basicly a bug from my savegame on monday after the work i go home and then i have the same dinner scene from sunday and after that i go to sleep and it was monday again.But i have then download a savegame from here and then it hat worked.Try my savegame from here
thanks
yes this one solving situation.
however this is tom path. is there jamal path save?

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
thanks
That is my confusion. Wondering why Tom and Jamel Monday scenes are both active at the same time in this update. Thought the paths were supposed to be separated...unless Jamel scene is part of Tom Path...then where is Jamel path? Very confused.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thanks
good that this save works for you.If this is the save from the patreon then has it been both paths unlocked.I have no idea if i can see this somewhere

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
good that this save works for you.If this is the save from the patreon then has it been both paths unlocked.I have no idea if i can see this somewhere
btw, just checked patreon and 028fixed post is up. it's locked but I guess fixed version is there:

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Can you hide the text in this one or not? Also is it possible to choose wich one you wanna fuck , or do you need corruption points for the sex ?

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Can you hide the text in this one or not? Also is it possible to choose wich one you wanna fuck , or do you need corruption points for the sex ?
I'm not sure if I'm reading your post correctly or not. The PC in this game is the female, Elena. The plot is basically: everyone has sex with her except her fiancee. Although, yes, at least some of the sex can be refused. There is rarely anything involving choice of partner. The story puts someone in front of Elena. You have sex or don't. Then the story continues until someone else is in front of Elena. Rinse, repeat.

Reactions: HenWen
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes