gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Stuck with the gym. Went OK first time but now, when I visit the gym, I can change clothes but trying to workout it says "I should go change first" whatever she seems to be wearing.

Reactions: fugazi666

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
I've been looking through the thread but haven't seen anyone say if the glitch is fixes for 0.27 where the stars are out of the map when she has to go to sleep. Does anyone know if its fixed?

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm reading your post correctly or not. The PC in this game is the female, Elena. The plot is basically: everyone has sex with her except her fiancee. Although, yes, at least some of the sex can be refused. There is rarely anything involving choice of partner. The story puts someone in front of Elena. You have sex or don't. Then the story continues until someone else is in front of Elena. Rinse, repeat.
What i mean is, basically if i refuse some of the characters do i still get the choice to fuck the ones i want ? or do you have to fuck them all for the corruption points. Don't really know how it works. Btw you know if you can hide the text box or not?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life 0.28 (bug fixed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Machoman 88
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes