Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
I overwrote the 4 files in the www-data-path with the 4 datas from the fix, but I get no further game, the game tell me, that the 27th Update is on ending, it was the same before the overwriting with this 4 datas from the bugfix0.28patch.
What make I false?
Or should I erase the complete www-folder with all the datas and change it with the www-folder with only this 4 datas?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I overwrote the 4 files in the www-data-path with the 4 datas from the fix, but I get no further game, the game tell me, that the 27th Update is on ending, it was the same before the overwriting with this 4 datas from the bugfix0.28patch.
What make I false?
Or should I erase the complete www-folder with all the datas and change it with the www-folder with only this 4 datas?
You must unpack the bug fix in the main folder of the game.Then you should become a question for the overwrite for the files and there you must answer with yes.The only think what you can test is after you load your savegame and you become the question if you will go to sleep answer there no and then click again to go sleep and now say yes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
For those getting the Error of 'width' null...

I finally downloaded it and checked. The only difference to my previous fix comment is that the method actually starts on line 3384.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I seem to be in a loop, after I've spoken to Clark about the movies I go to put on the casual clothes. Where should I go after that if I make dinner again, she just having the same doubts again.

Jack Ellis

May 18, 2017
okay so on my mac version v27, im waiting for saturday afternoon for the date, but i have casual clothes on and idk what to do in order to progress to the afternoon. it's not letting me change clothes to the dress for the date. can anyone help?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I mean, there's some threesomes and group sex, even Kaley lick her mother's face, but I didn't see lesbian sex.
i know what you mean.But that is the difference between incest and threesome or group sex.It is ok when mother and daughter have at the same time sex with someone else but when they have only sex with each other then it is incest.

Reactions: Sollers

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I done everything correct but doesn't matter what I do after mia go away from the house there is this bug I cannot speak to David because he sleep and I can just change my clothing but I cannot sleep or go out of the room. My day just not end. Here my save file.. I'm open for suggestion

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I done everything correct but doesn't matter what I do after mia go away from the house there is this bug I cannot speak to David because he sleep and I can just change my clothing but I cannot sleep or go out of the room. My day just not end. Here my save file.. I'm open for suggestion
you have the bug that the "stars" where you must click outside is from the map.There are on top right instead in the bed.I can´t say how to fix it.The only solution what i know is that you use a other savegrame from someone else.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
That's a shame
the only thing I can offer you is to give you a savegame from me.But i´m not sure in which version this scene was with mia.When you can say me a scene from earlyer what there happen maybe i know then the version savegame what you need

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thank you.. because to be honest I don't want to play agan a third time and end up with the same bug
no problem.But i need more information.What was one sex scene earlyer before this happen? because my savegames are direct by the sex scenes.I hope that this bug is somewhere around the version 0.21 because i don´t have a savegame before this version.And i must tell you that i have chosen jamal instead tom

Last edited:

Man At Arms

Apr 30, 2019
no problem.But i need more information.What was one sex scene earlyer before this happen? because my savegames are direct by the sex scenes.And i must tell you that i have chosen jamal instead tom
I have same bug. For me it is right after kiss scene with Mina saying goodbye and leaving to her new apartment (right before there was the bus scene with george and 2 black men).

Amilavspm

May 17, 2019
Guys is it me or i think I messed up with the game. It was night and was ready to sleep. But i didnt and went to the gym. After gym done went to club. Then again gym and now it seems impossible to change underwear in order to sleep. What to do? New game?
I'm also having the same issue. Any solution?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes