Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
guys iam new in this game,anybody knows to trigger park hidden quest in 0.2 version?please tell me guys.sorry for my bad english

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is there hidden quests at 0.27 and 0.28 and how they can be triggered?
0.27 version
Geppetto second visit
Go to the first floor of your apartment and "talk" to Geppetto again. You need over 90 corruption to
unlock this scene and you need to wear your normal outfit. If you are playing 0.27 version, go to that quest
the first day.

0.28 version
Park walk with Kate
If you had licked Liza's (Kate's ex gf) pussy at the bar, then this event will auto trigger Sunday afternoon.

Reactions: Koronak

harala

Jun 12, 2017
2019-05-21.png

I'm not use old saves. I played game from start. Choice Tom. I tried patch too.
Anyone know other solution for this bug?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
View attachment 306794

I'm not use old saves. I played game from start. Choice Tom. I tried patch too.
Anyone know other solution for this bug?
Read previous posts. This is at least the fifth similar question with the same screen. Let's not ask the same thing on every page.
Different answers from those that have already been given you will not give.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Read previous posts. This is at least the fifth similar question with the same screen. Let's not ask the same thing on every page.
Different answers from those that have already been given you will not give.
I write already. i read all post. Asking only if anybody help. if you not have why answer?!!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I write already. i read all post. Asking only if anybody help. if you not have why answer?!!
I already answered this question. Not very similar to what you read. The topic involves an independent search for answers to already given questions.
The only solution is to use the latest working save, up to this point.
Either climb into the code and understand what happened. But this does not happen to everyone and is most likely due to the failure of work on personal equipment.
Another option is to use save.

Velocihooman

Dec 7, 2018
Guys Im stuck in the room. I just had the scene with MINA (she moves out from Elena's place). When she changes into her underwear, im not able to make her, cause the icon is not present on the bed. It is showing on the black background of the game. Please help 307189

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Guys Im stuck in the room. I just had the scene with MINA (she moves out from Elena's place). When she changes into her underwear, im not able to make her, cause the icon is not present on the bed. It is showing on the black background of the game. Please help View attachment 307189
If you cannot read, nothing will help you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If in the last 16 pages you are the seventh person asking this question.
#2,787
#2,853
#2,881
#2,890
#3,089
#3,114
#3,118
Given the fact that the question has already been answered and more than once, explain what needs to be done so that people like you start reading the answers. Maybe you need to answer three times on each page? Or increase the font in the answers Or maybe you do not need answers, you just decided to make spam?

Reactions: Big Mountain

madbloke

May 4, 2017
If you cannot read, nothing will help you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If in the last 16 pages you are the seventh person asking this question.
#2,787
#2,853
#2,881
#2,890
#3,089
#3,114
#3,118
Given the fact that the question has already been answered and more than once, explain what needs to be done so that people like you start reading the answers. Maybe you need to answer three times on each page? Or increase the font in the answers Or maybe you do not need answers, you just decided to make spam?
Sadly, You cannot educate pork.

Reactions: Big Mountain
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes